10. Pimpin

Megan's POV

When we pulled up to Nanny's house, I noticed that my Mom's, and my other sister Jessica, car was in the drive way. Pardi parked behind them. I didn't expect all of them to be here... As soon as we got out the car I heard cussing and fussing coming from in the house. 

As we got closer to the door I could make out what they were saying. "It doesn't matter my daughter is dead!" That made me stop in my tracks I ran to the back of the house and cried.

"Baby what's wrong." Pardi came and comforted me. "Mama doesn't know I'm not dead!" I cried.

"So walk in there and show her."

"I can't." I cried out. I know she's going to be disappointed that I didn't tell her that I was fine. 

After My husband gave me a pep talk, I got a little bit of my confidence back and I walked to the front door. I was about to knock when Pardi opened it with his key. I walked in behind him. When he and I first walked in nobody saw me since I was standing directly behind him.

"Hey baby boy." Nanny and my mom both said to him at the same time, then went back to arguing. I looked around for Jess and apparently, she didn't know I was alive either. Because she was sitting on a couch around the corner from the door. Nanny's house was basically glass so Jess Saw me. She sprinted through Mama and Nanny and pushed Pardi out the way and hugged me into a wall.

"Hey Sis" I said using my last little bit of air because she was squeezing me so tight. "MEGAN, I THOUGHT YOU WAS DEAD!!" She screamed. After a few more seconds of us hugging she finally let me go.

"Damn you didn't have to push my husband on the floor and squish my baby." I said rubbing my stomach.

Jess stepped back a bit and looked at my bump and passed out. Mama stood there in shock with her mouth open. I walked up to Nanny and hugged her. "I missed you sooooo much." We both said at the same time crying. I'm just so emotional today. 

I turned around and faced my mama. "So... Mama you are going to be a grandmommy."

"Mama, you knew she was alive and pregnant and didn't tell me." Mama said to Nanny. Well, she didn't exactly know I was alive. 

"The pregnancy part was for her to tell you not me. I found out on accident at the Banquet Hall that day." She trailed off. Mama shook her head. She hugged me and picked me up kissing all over my face.

"I love you too." I struggled to get out.

"Please put my wife down. It is not good for her to be getting stressed out like this." Pardi scolded.

"And you," mama said walking up to Pardi "YOU KNEW SHE WAS ALIVE AND DIDNT TELL ME? HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW FOR?"

"MOMMY, why are you yelling at him. He found out yesterday when I had him come get me from the witness protection pick up place."

"Hate to break up the family reunion but two things one what was y'all arguing about, and two y'all not gone see if Jess is Ight.." He said looking down at Jess who was still on the floor. That bitch looks dead as hell. 

"Right," I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice-cold water out the fridge. I walked back in the living room and kneeled down. I rolled Jess on her back, lifted her shirt and put the cold water on her chest and stomach.

She woke up. "SHITTT THATS COLD!" She said sitting up with her back to me.

"Mama I had the craziest dream that Megan was alive and pregnant." I taped her shoulder and waved.

"Nah but forreal though what was all that fussing about." Pardi said leaning up against the door frame.

Mama looked at Nanny. Nanny looked at me. I looked at Pardi. Pardi Looked at Jess.