9. Swatches

Pardi POV

"You lying asswipe" I heard a voice from behind me say.

"Who the fuc-" I stopped pouring my glass of Hennessy and looked back and so Daren. I rolled my eyes and went back to pouring. "Daren, fuck do you mean." I said then took the shot of Hennessy.

"You still haven't told her have you?" She said as she leaned in the door frame.

"It's a bottle or 2 of ace every once in a while. It's nothing to make a big deal out of." I said taking another shot. She trying to make it seem like I'm an alcoholic or something and I'm not.

"Gimme the bottle then." She said reaching for it. I would hate to have to punch the fuck out of her right here right now.

"Daren if you pour my shit out, I promise you imma beat yo ass." I said meaningfully.

"Nigga you have a drinking problem. I wouldn't be surprised if you were drunk yesterday." She said crossing her arms.

"I wasn't I was just high then a kite before Megan woke up."

"Jordan that's just as bad!" She said practically screaming it.

"While y'all in there fighting don't break shit!" Jaeily yelled.

"Daren. I'm gonna tell her." I said resting my hand in her shoulder. Purposely giving it a hard squeeze.

"Okay pardi, I'm trusting your asswipe ass." She turned her nose up at me and went back outside with everyone else.

3 hours later

"Okayy bye bestiesss." Megan said as she hung out the door and waved goodbye to everyone as they got back in their cars and drove off.

I stood behind her. As soon as she closed the door I grabbed her smothering her in kisses. "Couldn't wait until they left huh." She mumbled between kisses."Nope." I said sitting on the couch, then pulling her to sit on my lap.

She pulled away from the kiss. "Can we go to Nanny's house today." She said as she played with my braids and massaged my scalp. I didn't know how much I missed her doing that until I almost let out a bitch moan from how good it felt. However, I quickly got myself together.

"Are you up to do that right now." I asked with a look of concern. I don't trust that Dave won't try anything.

"If this is about those threats, I don't care." She said trying to get off my lap, but I held her my her hips making her stay.

"No I'm just saying, you been out of the spotlight for a long ass while. And paparazzi has gotten like 10 times worse and a picture of you so much as out and about just in a fucking car, is a million dollar shot."

"Baby I know how the press can get. I got us though." She said rubbing her stomach and my chest.

"Okay Wife. What time you wanna leave."

"After I take my shower." She said as she got up and started walking toward the bathroom.

In the meantime, she left her phone on the bed and since she had the same phone number I wanted to make sure Dave wasn't sending any threats to her personal number..