4. Speak now or forever hold your peace

Pardi POV
Six Months later

Today is the day. It is finally here, the day I get to marry the love of my life. God really got my back because how in the hell did, I manage to get her? We decided to have the wedding in the Bahamas on the beach and Megan invited all her friends and all her relatives and I did too. 

She wanted a diamond-studded red carpet going down the aisle. Her dress alone was $700,000. The vail was $24,000. The theme of the reception was Disco/hip-hop. She wore these Dorthey from the Wiz of Oz-looking real 36-carat diamond shoes that were $100,000. And the reception with food and drinks and gifts cost me about a good $32,000.

I gave Meg my card to take her and her bridesmaids out to get dresses, shoes and whatever else they wanted/needed. It was her and her bridesmaids, Jaeily, Queenie, and Daren. Tell me why they spent $1,305,000. I spent $2,000,000 personally on my baby some lavish gifts which consisted of jewelry, bags, cars, and everything in between. My groomsmen and I spent around $1,000,000. She insisted she pay for everything with getting her relatives there it was only about a million dollars, she bought their plane tickets and got them limos to drive there. From the day I proposed to the night after we got married, I spent more than 4 million on my girl. And I don't regret it.

Megan POV

Today is the day. I am so damn nervous a bitch is crying and throwing up. No literally I been throwing the fuck up. Daren said it's just because I'm super nervous. I was kind of sad because I invited Chelsea and she said she wouldn't be able to make it and she one of my best bitches. So right now, me and the rest of my homegirls is getting me ready. We took D'usse shots earlier, I only had one, so I'm going to be a little tipsy walking down the aisle. I asked Kellon to hand me over and of course he said yes. Kellon is one of my bestest friends and my hairdresser. Now legally an ordained minister by the California online ordaining website, my boy Jonathan is going to officiate our marriage.

I asked bae if he wanted anything changed in the wedding program. The only thing he wanted changed is that he could be able to see me before the wedding. I said no because it's bad luck and he texted back a voice note of him crying.

Anyways, after I got my dress on and got my bridesmaids to stop twerking, I stood at the start of the aisle and locked arms with Kellon as I walked toward my King. Then I noticed sum CHELSEA LYING ASS SAID SHE WASNT COMING THEN WHYY THE HELL IS SHE SITTING FRONT ROW. In my head I was screaming that on the outside I was unfazed.

Once I got to the podium Pardi helped me up the steps and Chelsea grabbed my train also helping me up. I read my vows practically in tears.

But once Pardi got done reading his vows, he signaled for Chelsea to bring something up. When she got up there, he opened the box, and I took it out. It was a custom 24k gold Birkin bag he handed it to me with the front facing the guest and the back exposed there was a sticky note on the back that was on top of an oddly large padlock. It read "meet me in my dressing room mid-reception."

I smiled at him and nodded as Jonathan continued the wedding. "If anyone objects to this marriage speak now, or forever hold your peace."

I didn't make the guest list so I wouldn't have known who was in attendance. But you know how in school shy kids would sort of raise their hands in hopes of not getting called on well that's what one of my longtime friends did. But they were serious about their objection.

My Hottieween mini-series Co-star, Dave motherfucking East, had the audacity to stand up walk his ass to the bottom of the podium and say, "I disapprove, I don't think it's meant to be. She belongs to me."

When I tell y'all I blinked and my bestest best friend Kehlani flew up and dragged that nigga out them damn doors causing me to say "Well damn," out loud and everybody laughed. Jonathan continued, "Well nobody objects, so I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I was still looking out the door when Pardi turned my chin slowly and kissed me like he missed me. We walked down the step off the podium hand in hand and out the doors, to our limo as everyone threw flowers at us. Heading to the reception at the banquet hall I wore a bright smile on my face.

Once me and Pardi had got to the hall, everyone else was about 10 mins behind us because of traffic but we were supposed to be the first people there like not even the caterers we supposed to be there. But when we pulled up there was one of those security SUVs parked, like the ones that trail me on my way to shoot a music video. I figured it was Dave coming to apologize so I went in first and told bae to stay in the car because I didn't need him fighting this nigga over silly shit. When I walked in the lights were off, so I felt my way along the wall and found the light switch. When I turned it on it was Beyoncé.

I was shaking and crying and just hugged her. "Congratulations baby girl. This was Jordan's idea." She said while hugging me back.

That's when Jordan walked in with. Knowing look on his face.
I turned around and hugged him.

"Now Megan you know I don't like people and you know I'm stubborn and I wasn't gone do this but when he told me this was for you I accepted, congrats honey. I am more than happy for y'all."

"Baby, I fucking love you so much."

"I know you do."

"Are you staying for the party?" I said as I looked at Bey.

"Babygirl, I know you a smart person, I just said I don't like people. No offense crowds aren't really my thing."

We all laughed. She left out just as everyone was down the street. This a dream come true, all because of my amazing husband. I pecked his lips and told him I was going to change into my reception dress.