"I talked to papa." Nicolas spoke up.

He stood with Leonardo who was greeting Nestor. I sent him a thankful smile. He'd promised me that he'll help me out and he was making sure that promise came true.

"You should head home. Especially, you Nico. It's time you introduce Nestor to the family." Papa insisted.

Nicolas nodded and got into the car with Leonardo and Nestor. We watched them drive off. Papa laid his arm around me and snuggled me against his side. His eyes fell on Alexander.

"I'll take her on a drive."

Alexander nodded and squeezed my hand softly.

"Come to me when you can, okay?"

I'd run over to him as soon as I can. I wanted to lay in his arms and see his pets again.

But there were things that I needed to sort out first.

//////////////

Papa drove us to a cemetery. I was confused but followed him out of the car. We walked for a while and I shivered sightly. That dark thought in my head was in the background now but it was still there. Being at a cemetery was like a slap in the face.

If I acted upon that thought, this is where I'd be.

That terrified me.

"Why are we here?" I asked impatiently.

I wanted to get out of here. It was cold and empty. I held tighter onto papa's arm. He patted my hand and continued to walk.

The cemetery was nice. There weren't any trees but a lot of greens and flowers. The ground was slightly covered with snow.

We walked a while until we reached the far part of the cemetery. I spotted a man sitting on a bench. He wore a nice coat and I could only see his broad shoulders and brown hair. I furrowed my brows because I immediately recognised who it was.

Hector.

"I don't want to talk to him." I muttered to papa.

I was in a good mood for once and I felt like a conversation with Hector would be emotionally draining. I was already drained enough but papa insisted that I walked further.

The closer we got, the more stress I felt. I wanted to confront Hector and put him in his place but a part of me was still scared. What if I make things worse? What if he looses his shit on me? What if he sent me away to Antarctica?

I know no one is allowed to go there but watch him make some calls and before you know it, I'm on Antarctica.

Hector turned his head towards us when we were a few feet removed from him. His eyes went to papa first before they settled on me. He scanned me carefully before looking away.

Something was off about him.

He was moving his left leg up and down and his hands were clammed together as if they couldn't stop shaking. I've never seen him this on edge before.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked papa.

If he wanted me to talk to Hector, that could've happened anywhere but here. Why did he want to meet up at a cemetery? This was just fucking weird.

"Sit down." He carefully sat me down next to Hector.

I squirmed in my seat because I felt uncomfortable next to him. Little things like these showed me how much has changed between my brother and I. Not for the better and it honestly saddened me that we reached this point.