mistakes

An error or an action that is not what it was meant for.
It happens once in a while, for no human has ever been perfect before.
A wrong answer marked with a red cross,
or a lecture on cleanliness from your boss.
Spilling your friend's secret on accident, and worse still, calling the President Malificent.

It is something that we all try to avoid, to be the golden child, to be the best of the best.
However, no matter what we do, there will always be a day with a 99 percent on a test.

As unfair as it sounds, agreed by not the laws of life but rather the people themselves,
the carelessness of mankind show up on various trademarks, whether it is on the books or the bookshelves.

It is nonetheless unavoidable, yet we still blame ourselves for not being good enough.
Loathing imperfections that was created with the sparkles of the heavens.
Wishing that one day we will all be worthy
enough, but that just sounds ungrateful,
aren't we?

The bits and pieces of this puzzle, all scattered and torn by the broken minds of humans.
Brainwashed to obey orders and expected to reach a certain level of expertise.
Humans taught to be like robots, regular schedules and to be followed without question.
Maybe mistakes are the one small proof that humans are, well still alive in their dead minds.