6

(George's point of view)
I read till I hit a page. *I have fallen for George but I'm 99% sure he doesn't like me last night he told me he loved me and kissed me but he was drunk without me thinking I yelled out "I wish you were sober" and ran out crying to my room*. I walked out of the room to dream and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry"(George said). He looked at me confused. "Huh why?"(Dream asked). I pulled him tords me. "For what happened last night"(George said). Before I can say anything else people came in and karl ran to me. "Are you going to drink?"(Karl asked). I looked at him and took his hand. I shoved both of us in a room. "Karl I read Dream's diary!"(George said). He looked at me confused. "What does he like you or something?"(Karl said). I looked down at the ground. "Can you help me pretend I'm drunk tonight"(George said). He looked at me and laughed. "Sure"(Karl said). I walked out of the room and looked for Dream. Okay all I have to do is express myself and act drunk. I found him sitting at the bar and walked tords him. "Hey"(George said). He looked away from me. "Can I sit on your lap?"(George asked). He looked at me. "Go ahead I know your drunk"(Dream said). I sat on Dream's lap and waited for him to say anything. "Hey Dream"(George said). He looked at me. "Do you have feelings for me?"(George asked). He looked at me and smiled. "I do"(Dream said). I could feel my face get red. "Spin the bottle anyone!"(Karl said). Me and dream headed over and sat down. Shit this is the first time not being drunk. "You go first George!"(Karl said). I took the bottle and spun it. Thank goodness it landed on dream. I crawled over near dream and kissed him. I wispered in his ear. "I like you to dream"(George wispered). He looked at me and smiled. "Your drunk you don't mean it"(Dream said). Before he can say anything else Karl interrupted. "Actually George hasn't drank at all!"(Karl said). He looked at Karl then looked at me. "Wait-what?"(Dream said). I looked at him and smiled. "I haven't drank at all to see what would happen because yesterday I made you cry"(George said). He looked at me. "Did you read through my diary or something?"(Dream said). I looked down at the ground and smiled. "I might have"(George said). He looked at me and laughed. "You owe me something"(Dream said). He picked me up and went to a room. "YOU GUYS BETTER LEAVE ITS ABOUT TO GET CRAZY!"(Dream yelled). Everyone left. He placed me down on the bed and smirked. "I guess this is your first time because your not drunk"(Dream said). I turned away and got red. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. God I didn't mean for this to happen. I pushed him away. "I was just kidding"(George said). He looked at me confused. "Really your going to tell me now!"(Dream said). I looked at him and pulled him down. "Fine but I get one of your hoddies!"(George said). He looked at me and laughed. "I'm not going to go easy on you"(Dream said). I looked at him. "O-okay"(George said). He started to take everything off to were I was fully naked. "This is like sending nudes I'm going to regret it!"(George said). He laughed and he unzipped his pants. "Fine I'll go easy on you~"(Dream said). I took a deep breath and next thing I know his dick was in me. He moved slowly and I didnt know what to feel. It was in-between pain and feeling good but I couldn't decide. He flipped me over and smiled. "This is going to be fun~"(Dream said). The next thing I know I was passed out with hickey's all over me and dream cuddling me. Again why the hell do I continue to do this!