2

(Georges point of view)
A tall man with dirty blond hair welcomes me in. "Hey do you remember me?"(Dream asked). I shook my head no and he grabed my hand. He started walking to this limo and told me to get inside. "Where are we going?"(George asked). He looks at me and smiles. "You'll see"(Dream said with a smirk). He starts driving to this huge mansion which I remembered when I was sober. "Do you remember this."(Dream said). I shook my head yes. "Just to let you know I'm dream the person you hooked up with"(Dream said). I instantly got red and just wanted to apologize. "I'm sorry I was really really drunk"(George apologize). He looks at me and chuckles. "It's fine everyone does it once in there life"(Dream said). I looked at him with a red face. God I'm so embarrassed. "I'm not gay just to let you know"(George said). He looked at me and laughed. "If your not gay why'd you injoy it so much"(Dream teased). I punched him in the arm as a joke and he smiled. "Okay okay I won't make those jokes!"(Dream said). He got out of the car and opened my door. "Come-on"(Dream said). I stepped out of the car and walked over to the Mansion and waited till dream came. He walked over and unlocked the door. "Do you want to cheak your grades?"(Dream asked). I shook my head yes and he walked over to his desk. He starts to type things in and looks at me. "You have 3 zeros"(Dream said). "Okay? So?"(George said). He looked at me and sighed. "You need to bring your grades up"(Dream said). I shook my head and stuck my tongue out. He looked at me and begain to get closer to my face. I felt something start to touch my face and then it hit me. Me and him were about to make out. He grabs my hips and pulls me in. "Sorry for this~"(dream wispered in a deep tone). I closed my eyes as our lips meet. As he grabbed me tighter I let all gaps as he slid his tongue in my mouth. Shit I'm hard. I tried to cover it with my hoddie. "Oh~"(dream says in a deep voice). He picks me up and walks me to the counter. There no way in hell I'm going to be fucked on the counter. I tried to push off but he wouldn't budge. "IM NOT GAY!(George yelled). He starts to unzip my pants and smiles. "Let's see about that~"(dream flirted) I hear the door open and immediately push him off. I ziped up my pants and tried to see who was at the door. "I live alone that's probably patches"(Dream said). Yeah right last time I was over her there was no cat. He goes to the door and there it was a brown small cat. "See I told you she just wanted inside"(Dream said). He places the cat in a room and goes back to me. "Shall we continue~"(Dream said). I looked at him in shock. "WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU IM NOT GAY!"(George yelled). He looks at me and starts laughing. "Your the one who got hard!"(Dream said). I pushed him off and stared at the ground with embarrassment. He lift's my chin up and smiles. "What do you want now?"(George said). He looks at me. "Tommorow at school there's going to be this secret admire thing where someone in the student council room has a crush on you and gives you gifts"(Dream said). I look at him confused. "Lucky for me I'm not getting anything"(George said). "We'll see about that"(dream said). He lifted me up and smiled. "Put me down"(George said). I tried to push him off but it didn't work. "Can I kiss you?"(Dream said). I tried to look away but he pulled me in. He walked over to the couch and placed me down. "You horny mother fucker"(George said). He slids his hands in my boxers and starts to mess with my dick. "How about we make a deal?"(Dream said). I shook my head yes. "I get to do whatever I want to you tommorow if you don't moan"(Dream said). I knew for a fact this challenge was going to be easy so I decided to take it. He starts to pump my dick up and down as a little moan escaped from my mouth. Shit. "Already~"(Dream said). Before I can say anything he takes my pants and boxers off exposing my bottom half. He starts to put a finger in and I let out a big moan. "Your not gay huh?"(Dream said). I tried to say something but all that came out was moans. He begain to stick another finger in making me helpless. "Fuck~"(George moaned). He then put another finger in making me moan so loud. "ah~ FuCk~"(George moaned). He then put his dick in and I began to shake. "I'll go slow"(Dream said). The next thing I knew I was being dropped off at my house. What the hell how did it happen again.