Abigail kept staring between the two with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" they let go off each other.

"I am just here as a visitor." Valeria motioned towards Abigail, who kept on eating from her almost empty bowl. Now she was curious about their relationship.

"Oh, Miss Moreno..." Abigail only nodded towards the rude woman who cornered her a couple of hours ago in her office. "Here are your copies about our contract." she handled the girl the papers under Valeria's watchful eyes.

"Thanks." the girl snatched them from the blood red fingernails, not caring to look at the woman more than needed.

"I just received the information, that your mother will be finished in two hours. So far everything went perfect with barely any complications."

"Okay, thanks." Abigail repeated herself. Maybe she should bring Valeria everywhere from now on... It seems everyone becomes friendlier when she is around.

Glancing up as she heard the arrogant woman saying goodbyes, she tossed the papers carelessly in her bag.

"What was that?" Valeria demanded, reaching for the papers. "Nothing." Abigail didn't want to tell her how much this surgery would cost her.

"Abigail, let me see it! You don't know who this woman was."

"Oh, believe me, I fucking know. She is some stuck-up bitch who can barely do her job..."

"She is the head of this hospital, Abigail..." Valeria muttered, looking around if someone had heard them.

"What? You mean the boss?"

"Kind of-"

"Well, I don't care! Everything I said was true! And by the way how do you know her?"

The silence was heavier than Abigail would have liked. "You fucked her?"

"God, no."

"Then?"

How could Valeria say that they've been going to the same sex club for three years now?

"I don't think you want to hear it." came the diplomatic answer from the blonde woman. "No, no tell me, I am curious now." Abigail urged her.

"No."

"Please!" Abigail looked at her with her best puppy expression, even as her eyes had bloody veins popping in them and her eyelids were swollen, Valeria couldn't resist.

"Fine." she sat next to the annoying girl. "I met her 3 years ago in a sex club called Sappho's Shaft."

"That sounds so nasty..." Abigail tried to hold back her laughter, but a smile started to appear as she listened to the woman.

"I know, but it was a pretty good club." Valeria admitted. "That's where I met her. It was my fourth or fifth time there, and I immediately noticed the new face." Valeria inhaled and quickly said: "She was fist deep in a 19-year-old prostitute."

"WHAT?!" Abigail shrieked, not believing Valeria.

"You wanted to know... She is a cougar, likes younger lovers, even though she is married and has three kids. I don't know what makes her horny about them, but from young boys to girls, she fucks them all... She is not a pedophile though, they were all over 18-19, and everyone gave her the consent." Valeria quickly added, seeing the girl's face,

"How old is she?"

"46" Abigail stayed still looking at the woman in disbelief. "That's disgusting."

"Everyone has a kink I guess..." she thought about her own breast addiction.