Y/n took Kaeina’s hand and walked to the driving position of the Aston Martin one77. The bracelet just approached the door and a beep was heard.

Immediately afterward, the car lights like shark eyes lit up instantly!

The LCD screen and ambient light in the car also light up at the same time.

Aston Martin one77’s iconic pair of scissor doors rose up automatically!

When Y/n unlocked the Aston Martin one77 with the smart bracelet, everyone at the scene was shocked!

Everyone exclaimed in their hearts: This Aston Martin one77 is really
Y/n’s!

Mark is also dumbfounded, what is the situation?

Isn’t Y/n a pauper daughter-in-law?

How could she afford such an expensive car?!

Jen was even more stunned: “This is incredible. How can this woman who eats leftovers can afford an Aston Martin one77?”

At this time, Y/n led her to the front of the co-pilot, and said with a smile: “Baby, get in the car, I'll take you around!”

Karina asked with a puzzled face: “Is this car really yours?”

Y/n nodded: “Of course, the key is here, can your wife lie to you?”

After speaking, Y/n hurriedly whispered in her ear: “Baby, Donghyuk actually lent this car to me to check out. He said it was for me to experience it. I deliberately pretended to force Mark just now!”

Y/n herself is not very interested in these two too much publicity cars. Today, if it weren’t for Beomgyu’s words to see hef wife here, she wouldn’t even bother to come and collect these two cars.

Moreover, she also knows her wife’s personality. She is absolutely unwilling to drive such a car on a daily basis, which is too public.

So, she made up such a lie, and after taking her wife to experience it, she drove the car back and handed the two cars to that Limo for safekeeping.

Karina suddenly realized it, and at the same time, she was relieved.

She was really afraid that Y/n would continue to lie to the big men, and the more they lied, the more they would get into trouble.

Since someone else lent her the car to experience it, then she doesn’t have to worry so much.

Thinking of this, she felt a lot more relaxed, and she was also full of curiosity about this Aston Martin one77.

Although Karina is not a vain woman, she still wants to sit in and experience such a top sports car.

So, she bent down gently and sat in this super luxurious Aston Martin one77!

Y/n didn’t sit in anxiously, but looked at the dumbfounded Mark and Jen, and said with a sneer: “Pauper is a pauper. Go back and make mkre money before you come to pretend to be embarrassingly rich!”

After speaking, they were too lazy to take care of the sauce-stained expressions of the two, and sat in the luxury sports car and pressed the engine start switch.

In a short time, the super sports car’s powerful engine roared throughout the exhibition hall.

Karina had never driven a luxury car of this level. She sat in the driving position, swallowed hard, held the steering wheel excitedly, and started the car.

The top luxury car Aston Martin one77 slowly started in the sight of everyone, drove down the slope on the other side of the booth, and then drove directly out of the exhibition hall.

The powerful aura immediately caused a sensation.

Mark was completely confused, is this car really such a waste? What is the situation!

Jen also had a pale face. If both cars belonged to Y/n, didn’t she offend her a lot just now?

She couldn’t help but get it: “This is impossible, isn't she the Rubbish Daughter-in-law of the Yoo family? Where did she get the car key?”

Mark could not accept life and death. Y/n could really afford this Aston Martin one77, so he gritted his teeth and said: “That hanging wire must have stolen the car key!”

When the manager Limo heard this, he was very angry. These two fools, dare to insult Ms. Lim? Just looking for death!

He turned his head to look at Mark and Jen, and yelled angrily: “You have offended Ms. Lim, and dare to bark here!”

With that said, he directly ordered the bodyguard: “Hit him hard!”

Marknwas knocked to the ground with three punches and two kicks by the bodyguard. He was immediately caught by his hair and beaten desperately on the face. He soon became a pig head.

..............................