Chapter 63: Dead enemies don't like fools

In fact, Qin Zhongyue's words are very touching, but Xie Zhongxing does not believe that men and men can also get married.

Xie Zhongxing actually wanted to hear "I like you" more than this illusory promise.

But Qin Zhongyue never said such words.

Xie Zhongxing said lightly, "Why didn't I marry you as my wife?"

Qin Zhongyue froze for a moment, obviously showing a tangled expression, "Do you want navel oranges? You can, too."

Anyway, the predecessor Xie Zhong? Xing likes to ride him.

Xie Zhongxing: "?"

Qin Zhongyue covered his face and whispered, "Wait two years, wait two more years and we can get married."

He was also a little dizzy, as soon as these words came out,

There was a sense of relief.

He thought of the difficulties in his previous life, but now, his memory of how difficult it was in his previous life became weaker and weaker, and now he feels that it doesn't matter anymore.

However, Xie Zhongxing listened to his words, but his face was calm, and his tone was slightly turbulent, "Go out, I don't want to watch the movie."

When he said this, Qin Zhongyue remembered that the purpose of his visit was to watch a movie with Xie Zhongxing.

Qin Zhongyue's attention was immediately diverted, "Don't, it's all here, you see me before you leave?"

Xie Zhongxing said: "I don't want to watch it, I'm going to sleep."

After speaking, he stretched out his hand to push him. Qin Zhongyue heard him say that, and was embarrassed to stay in his room again? So he could only walk out the door.

When Xie Zhongxing closed the door, Qin Zhongyue held the door and asked cautiously, "Are you angry again?"

Xie Zhongxing was sometimes surprised by his slowness, and sometimes by his sharpness. At this time, he was not in a hurry to close the door. He leaned against the door frame and stared at Qin Zhong. The more asked?: "Why do you think I'm angry??"

Sure enough, he was angry. Qin Zhongyue thought for a while, a little confused, and then said weakly, "Are you a straight man? I said you were unhappy with marrying you?"

Xie Zhongxing: "..."

Xie Zhongxing: "Think again."

Waiting for Qin Zhongyue to speak, Xie Zhongxing said, "I didn't see the video you sent, I feel sick."

Qin Zhongyue suddenly realized: "Then... are you cold?"

He didn't seem to have seen Xie Zhong Xingchen in the past few months, or to solve his physiological needs.

...But it's not right, Xie Zhong? Xing's predecessors can get up.

Xie Zhongxing: "..."

He slammed the door shut.

Qin Zhongyue almost hit his nose, took a step back and let out a sigh of relief, he knocked on Xie Zhongxing's door, "Xingxing, do you want to drink a cup of hot milk before going to sleep? Or have something to eat? supper or something?"

Xie Zhongxing ignored him, Qin Zhongyue was dejected, and went downstairs three times in one step.

Qin Xiangqian had already taken a shower at this time, and was sitting on the sofa in casual clothes while watching the computer and drinking coffee. When he saw Qin Zhongyue coming down, he greeted him and asked him to sit beside him.