Chapter 44: When the college entrance examination

Xie Chongxing blinked and asked, "What are you doing for the phone that you chat with?"

Qin Zhongyue said rightly: "If you don't give it to him, do you give it back to me?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing: "What people want is your phone number."

"Ah? Want mine?" Qin Zhongyue said, "I have already comforted everything I should have comforted. I have nothing to say to her anymore."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said earnestly: "Don't worry, chatting is professional in this regard. He will definitely help the girl get out of the haze of broken love and rebuild her confidence in love."

"..." Xie Chongxing said: "You are so active in introducing business to the professional chat, he should thank you very much?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Yes, he is quite short of money now. His parents won't give him a dime and let him be self-reliant."

Xie Chongxing: "...Who?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I'm too young."

Xie Chongxing made it clear again, "It's not Li Jun, I'm quite young, his name is Hua Rong, Hua Rong, you know? One of the 108 generals of the Water Margin, he is also called this name, his parents are both college students Professor, his family is not bad, his parents are strict, they won't give him money, he can only earn it himself."

"However, he is very good at talking and typing very fast, so it's very comfortable to chat with him. After that sister chatted with him, she will definitely be able to happily forget about that Xie Zian."

When Xie Chongxing heard this, he felt that Qin Zhongyue still had good children by his side, so he asked a few more questions. Qin Zhongyue didn't notice his intentions. I gave him the money, he doesn't recognize his six relatives, and only has money in his eyes! But if you have troubles, you can talk to him, I have a black gold VIP member with him, and it has been continuing, you don't need to spend money to find him. "

Xie Chongxing asked sensitively, "How much did the black gold VIP membership you say cost?"

Qin Zhongyue said with a hearty and innocent face: "Hey, this is a family price. Hua Rong gave me an annual price of 300,000 yuan."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

His eyelids jumped up.

"500 yuan an hour, you say, 300,000 yuan a year, did I earn it?" Qin Zhongyue was also very proud, "So I introduced him a few more clients to support his career."

Xie Chongxing was silent for a long time.

Qin Zhongyue was still waiting for him to praise him, but when he saw that he didn't speak, he became anxious again, "Why don't you speak?"

Xie Chongxing asked, "Are you going to inherit your family business in the future?"

Qin Zhongyue remembered his grand ambition before, and hesitantly said, "Yes, my father only has one son."

Xie Chongxing said seriously: "I think your dad can try to have another son."

Qin Zhongyue said, "I can't, my parents are divorced, how can I have a child?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Why are there so many divorced children around him?

Qin Zhongyue didn't have any scruples, and went on to say, "but my dad has always wanted to remarry, but it has never been successful. My mother thinks that he is too busy. I guess he will have time to repair the relationship with my mother after he retires."