Chapter 37: He is light

At this time, a woman suddenly appeared at the door. She had red eyes, an ugly face, and her hair was disheveled like a ghost. She said loudly, "Zhong Yiming! Come out for me!"

Her voice was so hysterical that the classroom, which had been lively just now, was instantly quiet.

Everyone looked at Zhong Yiming in unison.

Zhong Yiming stood up slowly, as if he had a premonition, and his face turned pale first.

Zhong Yiming went out, called the woman mom, and asked, "Why are you here?"

Zhao Yi sneered, "What? I can't come to your school yet? I worked so hard to provide you food, clothing, and your studies. That's how you treat me? If I hadn't asked the person who repaired the computer to check your computer, I didn't know you were a pervert!"

Zhong Yiming's face was finally pale to the point of bloodless, and his voice trembled, "Have you seen my computer?"

Zhao Yi slapped him violently and cried, "I really raised you in vain, how could you treat me like this, how could you and your father treat me like this!"

Her cries have attracted the attention of many classmates. These curious and inquiring eyes made Zhong Yiming's face even more ugly, and his eyes turned red. He softened his tone and said anxiously to Zhao Yi: "Mom, there are Let's go back and talk, okay?"

Zhao Yi screamed: "Why, you are afraid of shame now! You are afraid of shame if you dare to do it?? Both my father and I are normal people, how did you give birth to this pervert!"

After being punctured by the word "perverted" again and again, Zhong Yiming's pale face suddenly flushed red again, and his volume increased a bit, "Mom!" Then his tone dropped suddenly, in a pleading tone. Said: "Mom, if you have anything to say, go back and talk, I will listen to you, don't make trouble at school, okay?"

"You told me not to make trouble? Do you think I'm making trouble? You want me to go back, but I won't go back!" After speaking, he beat his chest and cried, "I really did something wrong in my last life, my son actually likes it. Man! I like men! What's the point of my life, I'll just die!"

The blood in Zhong Yiming's whole body seems to be rushing towards his brain. His face is extremely blood red, his eyes are desperate, his ears are roaring, and he can no longer hear other people's voices, "Mom..."

With trembling lips, he called out Zhao Yi's name.

Zhao Yi shouted: "Don't call my mother, I think you are disgusting!"

"You're so disgusting, what do you like? You like men!? You still look at those things and you're really shameless! You've lost all my face!"

You dare to do it and you are afraid of losing face? You won't let me say that I'm just saying that my son is **** and I can't say it yet? How can I have a son like you? If your dad finds out, he will blame me for not giving birth! You pervert! It's all your fault that I divorced your father! Your dad must have found out that you are a pervert, no wonder he doesn't want you! "

Zhao Yi cried like a shrew in the market, no more ladylike manners.

In Zhao Yi's non-stop insulting sound, Zhong Yiming only felt his heart beat fast and his whole body became weak. The whispers of his classmates poured into his ears, some surprise and disbelief, as well as ridicule novelty, etc. The last and biggest secret was that the last protective cover was ruthlessly stripped off by the person closest to him, exposing him to everyone and becoming a laughing stock for everyone.

His brain was dizzy, and waves of despair flooded him, making him think that death is liberation, his eyes fell on the balcony, they were on the fifth floor, and they could get rid of Zhao Yina with a single jump. Vicious insults, those sharp-edged eyes, can maintain his last dignity, just jump down...