Chapter 4: itching

After hearing Qin Zhongyue say this, Xie Chongxing calmly said "thank you".

Li Jun tugged at Qin Zhongyue, "Let's go, the ten o'clock flight, you can still sleep in the car for a while."

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing, and his eyes revealed reluctance that he hadn't even noticed it himself. He didn't even look at Li Jun, touched the back of his neck, and asked, "Are you a student of Nanyang?"

Xie Chongxing raised his eyes slightly and gave a soft "um".

Qin Zhongyue asked again, "Senior year?"

Xie Chongxing looked at him and nodded lightly.

Qin Zhongyue looked at his well-behaved appearance, his heart trembled again, his Adam's apple slid a few times, and he took out his mobile phone in a panic, "Can you save my phone number? If you have anything, you can call me."

Xie Chongxing clearly showed a trace of doubt in his eyes. To him, Qin Zhongyue was just a stranger, but it was intriguing when a stranger behaved like this to him.

Xie Chongxing paused and said, "I don't have a cell phone."

Li Jun next to him burst out laughing. In his opinion, this is almost a rejection in disguise. Who would not have a mobile phone at this time?

Qin Zhongyue glared at Li Jun, immediately retracted the phone, and turned to look at the hotel manager, "Please bring me a pen and paper, thank you."

The manager responded immediately, and soon brought Qin Zhongyue paper and a pen.

Qin Zhongyue quickly wrote down his phone number and handed it to Xie Chongxing, his eyes flickering slightly, "This is my call, I will answer it whenever you call."

Under the watchful eyes of the public, Xie Chongxing paused for a moment and reached out to take the piece of paper.

Qin Zhongyue breathed a sigh of relief, his expression changed, staring at the two servants, and said harshly: "You better be honest with me, if I know you are bullying him, I will let you hang out in city a. Go down!"

Li Jun kept laughing beside him. Qin Zhongyue couldn't hold back his smiling face, so he raised his foot and stepped on Li Jun. Li Jun screamed: "Qin Zhongyue, you ****! This shoe is a global limited edition! There are only 20 pairs in the world. You stomped on me with one foot!"

Qin Zhongyue turned around and said, "Let's go!"

Li Jun kicked his knee angrily, Qin Zhongyue stopped, turned his head and said to Xie Chongxing, "I'll call when I have something.

Xie Chongxing nodded.

Qin Zhongyue's eyes swept across his fair and handsome face, his heart seemed to be filled with bubbles, fluttering, slightly itchy, he coughed, turned his head and said quickly, "Goodbye."

He almost fled to the front of the luxury car, opened the door and sat in.

The two boys next to Xie Chongxing whispered, "Can you tell what this car is?"

"There's a car logo on the front of the car, just look it up and you'll know what car it is."

Saying that, he actually took out his mobile phone to check, "Damn, it's a Lamborghini! Let me see the price of this one—more than nine million?!"

"Isn't it... More than nine million per car?"

"Only five cars of this model have been released worldwide, and it is also a limited edition..."