Chapter 31: That **** pure body

Although Xie Chongxing said to help him, his actions were also very unfamiliar.

Qin Zhongyue was hurt several times by him, and finally said unbearably: "If you help me every day, I will definitely improve rapidly, and I will be able to go to Qingbei in one day!"

Xie Chongxing looked at him suspiciously, "Is it so cool?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "It hurts! I'm so sick!! I can go directly to Qingbei in the underworld!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

In the end, it was hastily ended.

The more vicissitudes Qin Zhong is, the more vicissitudes of life, "Your skills are not good, I'm going to be bald by you."

He understood why Xie Chongxing didn't give him a charge in his previous life, and he must have been worried that he would be stabbed a few times, so that he wouldn't be able to pay the public food.

Case solved!

Xie Chongxing was a little displeased by what he said, and said blankly, "You've come out, aren't you happy?"

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He lowered his head cowardly and took the paper to wipe himself clean.

Xie Chongxing said: "Okay, you stay here and write two papers, I will check when I come back."

Qin Zhongyue's face was still red, and he weakly responded. After Xie Chongxing left, he took out his mobile phone and wanted to play a small game for a while, but he felt very flustered after he didn't play for a while.

After struggling feebly for a few minutes, he put down the phone in desperation and picked up the pen.

It's over, he's over! !

He can't even save himself!

Just when Qin Zhongyue was writing, Xie Chongxing had already arrived at the door of the court and met Qin Zhongyue's Uncle Han.

Although it was just a small case for Han Yun, it was very important to his nephew. Even Qin Xiangqian called him specifically to let him take a good bite of the Xie family.

This is why Han Yun ignores it.

Also because of the special attitude of the father and son of the Qin family, Han Yun could not help but treat Xie Chongxing a little more cautiously. When he saw Xie Chongxing, he immediately smiled and said gently, "You are early, and the court has not yet started."

Xie Chongxing said, "I can wait."

Even though he had seen Han Yun several times before, Xie Chongxing couldn't help but take a few more glances when he saw him again. Han Yun was about thirty or forty years old, but he was well maintained and looked very young and handsome. After combing it away, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, he looked at a very elite and successful person.

It also looks reliable.

Han Yun said, "Don't worry, it will be over this afternoon."

Xie Chongxing nodded and said, "Trouble Uncle Han."

He didn't call lawyer Han, but called uncle directly, which increased his sense of intimacy, and Han Yun felt comfortable when he heard it.

Han Yun laughed, looked down at Xie Chongxing's face, and said softly, "You are Yueyue's good friend. As an uncle, I naturally have to do my best and don't have any burdens."

Xie Chongxing thought for a while and asked Han Yun, "Will Qin Zhongyue go abroad in the future?"

Han Yun was stunned for a moment, a little surprised, but he still replied: "You should know that his studies are not very good, his father means that if he can only read two or three books in the college entrance examination, it is better to send him abroad. Studying, you know, there are many schools abroad that don't need good grades, and even some famous schools, you can buy it directly by donating tens of millions of dollars to a laboratory building library, not to mention the water. , but at least in the eyes of outsiders, you graduated from a prestigious school."