Father.

Y/N POV

It worked. Everything had happened perfectly. I heard nothing but the sounds of war. Metal hitting, grunts and cries of anger and fear, and Dream's breath. He was staring at me. Like he had been looking at someone that killed everyone in his family.

"I'll give you a three second headstart to start running." He blabbed. I'm wasn't scared anymore. I loved him and shit blah, blah blah. Little did he know I had been fucking with Techno all along! What will he do about it? Absolutely nothing.

I laughed and backed off slowly. I counted to three and didn't see him move even a centimeter closer. All I saw was a shadow getting closer to me, it was coming from behind. I turned quickly and held my shield up. I caught a glimpse of who the opponent was. Punz.

Although I had been pretty cocky the whole fight I was well aware Punz knew his shit when it came to fighting. While he struck my shield I swiftly turned to check Dream sense he was behind me.

No one was there, nobody but Sapnap. Asshole. Dream didn't want to hurt me. I knew he wouldn't. I had my way with him, I could make him do anything for me. Then I felt a faint sting in my back and turned to see Sapnap shooting arrows at my armor I began sprinting up the side of the hill. I threw my shield down and jumped on it using it as a sled to go back down the hill I climbed. I'm sorry, I know it's a bad time but, that was some fun shit.

I soon heard a loud murmur arise from a van. I realized what van it was.

Brewing potions with Tubbo, training with Tommy. Being lectured by Wilbur. Chatting with Eret. Baking with Niki... Niki. I missed her.

I shook my head and stood up seeing Punz and Sapnap had gone down to the van. I heard Schlatt's loud ass laugh. He was drunk at a battle? Doesn't surprise me.

Quackity came running behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can you give these drinks to Schlatt?! Please, I want to leave I'm not going anywhere near him." He mumbled.

I sighed deeply then agreed.

I grabbed the drinks and Quackity said.

"Thank you. I owe you." Before turning and walking away.

I walked towards the van untill I felt another presence. I did a full three sixty and no one was there.

Poison it. Kill him.

With what and why?

What do you mean why?! He killed your mother and abused you and Tubbo!

I sighed a felt my belt. I had one poison potion left.

Use it. He'll be gone and no one will know it was you.

I sighed, and began walking to the van that was crowded with people.

Dream pov

Y/n walked in holding a tray type of thing while Schlatt was screaming at Fundy. I questioned it but she didn't seem hostile. She walked up to Schlatt like nothing was happening and handed him a drink. Schlatt was about to speak but didn't. He nodded then said.

"What did you put in these?" He slurred.

"Nothing. Want proof?" She smirked under her mask.

Y/n grabbed the bottle opened it then downed it quickly. She didn't finish it or anything but she chugged quite a bit of it.

Schlatt shrugged and began drinking it throwing his old one down it shattering and trying to peirce her armor. She flinched. Not her lower body. Her upper body. She smiled and turned on her heel walking out just as she walked in. I was confused. She walks in hands him a drink and walks out? What, and why? Where did she even get those? I don't have time for her shit. We need to deal with Schlatt first then, her.

I many arguments were held when suddenly, Schlatt grabbed his chest where his heart was. I knew what was happening. He was a raging smoking acholic. Of course he had heath issues. He fell to the ground the bottle hitting the ground and rolling away from him.

Just like that, he was dead. No pulse no heart beat nothing. He was dead.

714 words p0g

Sorry I know I said it would be out like two or so nights ago but I had home work but I hope you guys like this chapter. <3 Take care of yourselves