Bonding with the devil.

Y/n POV

I woke up with a horrible head ache. It felt like my head was being bashed over and over again. I tried to sit up and it felt like I was being stabbed everywhere at once. It feels awful.
I could move my feet and legs pretty well. But, only now did I realize I wasn't some where I remember this place is odd. I don't know where I am but, what could I do about it?

I turned my head with a groan from the pain. I looked in the floor to see a pillow, it was like green. The blanket being a darker green. Holy shit. Dream is here. Right? Who else on this smp has a green bed spread?

I thought to myself as I looked around the odd room. I saw a back room. It was closed, I'm not sure what's in it though. I couldn't tell. I moved my shoulders trying to see how back it would hurt. News flash, it hurt like hell.

I turned back on my side wincing as I did so. I looked at the wall and traced my hand down it. I sighed as I shut my eyes gently, trying to go back to sleep.

Dream POV

I figured y/n wanted to be alone. Do I want to go in there and hug her and tell her how happy I am she didn't loose a life? Yes, am I going to? No.

At least, not right now. I am very interested in her mask. I know Schlatt gave it to her. But, why a cat skull? Is there a reason? I mean, it may not be my business, like I haven't told her why I have mine, And I probably wont.

I peeked through the door seeing her laying on the bed her side moving slowly as she breathed. She seems so, peaceful. It's odd, you know? She was falling from a building a three days before this and now she's asleep on my spare bed like she is on a cloud. I'm just, confused.

That's not something I usually am. I can normally read anyone and everyone like a book.

But, Y/n is odd. When she came here she was at my mercy. Now it's almost like I'm at hers. I would never do that for anyone. Not even Fundy. I know I should but, I just- wait- It's like I'm at her mercy. I just never imagined that somone would have just came and basically made me get on my knees for them. I saved her life. How do I get out of this spot. All I know is I can't let her know.

I was interrupted from my thoughts as I heard my name.

I turned instantly seeing no one. I turned back to y/n's bed and stared at her once more. She didn't say it. My mind imagined it.

Why hello Dream.

What the fuck do you want.?

I come with a warning my friend. She isn't good news. You must not let her out of your sights when she's healed.

She's smarter than you'd think.

Whatever you say.

I looked over when I actually heard something I looked over at the bed once more and she was still on her side.  But, I heard something like ethier she was crying or talking to herself.

"Hello..?" I heard her say sounding like she hasn't spoke in days. Her voice was soft. But, she sounded sick and afraid.

"I'm here y/n." I said as I walked over to the bed even though she couldn't see me I was right behind her. I wasn't going to sit on the bed or anything cause she is so sore and still healing from the fall.

I heard the sheets moving as she forced her back to face the wall as she turned to me.

"Dream-?" Her voice was raspy and hoarse it sounded painful just to hear her. I felt awful. But, a healing potion wouldn't help with this. They can't help soreness that's left from what a totem prevented.

"Yes darling, I'm right here." I said squating down so our faces were at level.

"So, why did y-you do it?" She said looking at me with pain filled confused eyes.

"Oh darling, I couldn't just let you die. I love you. Why would I let you die right there when I could have saved you like I did?" I said moving some hair behind her ear gently as I smiled.

"But, why do you love me? What have I done for you that could even make you like me at all?" Y/n sounding like she had a pang of guilt in her throat.

"Because y/n, you are the only person that would go to the end of the line for me. I know you would so I should do thale same for you." I said speaking as gently as I could so it may help her realize that I do care. It's just hard to show it sometimes.

"You, saved me. I haven't fully processed it yet. I'm just, confused. So you would have done it if it was Fundy." She said resting her head in her arms now.

"No y/n, you mean more to me then Fundy does. But, I wanted to tell you something. We have another battle coming up. Techno will probably want you to go over on their side of the war but-" I stopped realizing how much I was making her think when she's not even fully healed yet.

"Never mind I'll tell you later alright? Just get some rest I'll bring you some food." I said softly smiling as I stood up walking out.

1286 words p0g

I am so sorry like I really am. I have just started school this week and I am stressed about it so I hope you all enjoy this chapter but anyways I'll update some more later love you all! :] 💙