Trust him?

Y/n POV

I was finally with them I was Home.

Techno showed me around and I talked to Tommy and Wilbur about all that has happened and they asked about tubbo..

"Tubbo? I haven't seen him that much. I saw him tearing the lmanburg walls down though."

"WHAT?!" Tommy shouted. "There is nothing we can do about it so I wouldn't worry to much."
I said calmly.

"Where do you want me to sleep where ever is fine with me." They looked at each other.

"Well we don't have and free space right now but I'm sure techno would share with you!" Wilbur said softly techno turned to me and gave me a soft smile.

"Yeah she probably doesn't want to share with the child." Techno said pointing his dimond blade at Tommy.

"I've never seen you act so soft techno what's that about?" I said curious. He was usually that type that always made dark jokes or just threatened people all the time but he was different right now I kinda like it.

He blushed but his pig skull mask hid it but you could see it a bit.

"Well it's getting late come on y/n I'll show you where to sleep." He said in his normal deep voice.

I nodded and followed him. He had put my sword back in my hilt and he taken off my armor to make me more comfortable I guess.

I pulled my sword out as we went into a small room carved into the cave walls.

He turned to me and tilted his head. I laid my sword across both hands and thought for a second and handed him the sword he looked confused.

"Keep it. You guys need supplies you can give your sword to Tommy." I said taking my axe and cross bow off my back.

"I'll try to go back tomorrow and sneek some stuff out and bring you guys some materials." I stopped he was starring at the floor.

"No y/n don't." "Why?" "Because if dream found out I don't know what he would do and we don't need to loose you yet." I went red at his words. Why though? All he said is he didn't want me to die that shouldn't make me blush. Oh well I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

"You need sleep here." He opened a teal chest with purple particals around it and an green-blue eye on the front of it and put his stuff in and let me put mine in aswell.

He pointed to a blue bed in the middle of the room and I shook my head.

"Why do you not want to sleep there?" He said sounding confused.

"You need to I'll go to the entrance and keep guard." I said putting my axe back in on my back and going to his door at the part carved out of the side of the ravine.

He sighed. "Fine but promise you will sleep. You need it your wounded and I know you need some rest." He said laying his Royal gown on a rack in the corner of the room.

I nodded and made my way out seeing wilbur walk to the stair case made of stone and cobble and many other materials.

Tommy was asleep on the chest and I walked over to him and laid my cloak over him softly smiling.