I don't care.

Dream POV

No way was I about to let Y/n go into one of the most dangerous battles we will ever have especially since she might not listen to me. Her being the bitch she is sometimes will probably pick Tommy over me. Which like she said, she cares about them and I know that but she cares to much. Like sure, I care about George and Sapnap but not to the point where I would do anything for them.

"Punz, Sapnap. Follow her, make sure she doesn't end up in the hellish battle, trap her shoot her do what you need to but, if one of you so dare as do more than shoot one arrow you are dead. Got it?" I said sternly looking at the two boys with a cold stare coming from my mask.

"Yes Dream, we understand." Punz said nudging Sapnap as they ran off in her direction.

"Don't be stupid." I yelled at them before being to walk as calmly as possible down the long Prime path that would lead myself to the chaos.

I can already hear the screams, they think I'm already down there fighting. Because if it's going to plan. They think I'm just invisible but little do they know. That's just purpled. Not me, but they might find that out sooner or later.

The reason I sent Y/n out was so that she would go to Pogtopia and then they could just trap her in there. That would have been the simplest thing to do.

I saw it. I neared the end of the wood path way, seeing the two sides fighting like their lives depended on it.

I quickly drank a swiftness potion and invisibility potion and sprinted across the battle field over to the side I knew Schlatt was fighting on.

I got there only to see George wrapping Schlatt's arm due to him being hit with an arrow.

"It's about time you got here." George said breaking off the extra bit of bandage that was left hanging off the man with ram horns arm.

"Sorry, I had business." I said drawing my sword out ready to leap down there.

"Be careful. You might just want to watch who you try and kill out there." George said grabbing his stuff getting ready to just walk out.

"Where are- where are you going?" I said seeing him start to walk out.

"I'm done with these shitty battles." Without another word he was gone. I understand why he left. He is a simple man but he just doesn't like fighting I guess.

"What the hell are you just standing around for Dream? Go out there and kick some ass!" Schlatt said holding the bandage on his arm.

"Oh, yeah alright stay alert." I said jumping out onto the field seeing several heads turn to face me.

Tommy was the first to charge at me which doesn't surprise me. He swung I clashed our swords, blocking my self from being hit. Tommy drew his sword back again waiting for me to swing. I raised my sword like I was about to clash right but right before I hit him I turned left slamming the sword down cutting his stomach.

Techno came up shooting me with one of those damned rockets. As Tommy ran off holding his side.
I swung my sword at him pushing my shield upwards as I saw him about to slash my shoulder.

Techno nodded to me acting hurt and running off.

I looked around and saw a teal colored figure dart across almost as if it was made out of diamonds. I smirked running over to it. If someone was dumb enough to wear dimond armor to a battle like this they must be insane.

I came up behind them jumping about to clash my sword down. I fell to the ground as the figure spun around and pushed their sword up blocking me from hitting them. I jumped up before they could hit me and shot my crossbow at them. They winced as it entered their arm but stood steady once more. They swung at me before I had time to react they had time to cut a spot on my arm which hurt like hell even though it was only a dimond sword.

I swung at their side they dropped down swiftly sliding under my blade and slamming their sword into my side. It knocked the air out of me that was for sure. As I was stood their trying to catch my breath I felt a boot hit my chest. I fell backwards onto the ground and the figure had their boot on my chest almost holding me down.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I said trying to grab my sword that was knocked out of my hand with out me even knowing.

"Oh well my dear, I'm your lovely Y/n." They said in a mocking tone.

"Oh, shut the hell up. Who are you?" I said gritting my teeth at the mockery.

They took their helmet off. I widened my eyes seeing the cat skull mask. There she stood. Having me pinned under her like a bug on the bottom of her boot.

"Dickhead." She mumbled before throwing a blindness potion down.

I threw my hands up and just laid there waiting for it to wear off. It was completely black with the sounds of war filing the void.

I was pulled to my feet by firm hands and handed a bucket. I drank it, after hearing Sapnap's voice saying 'milk'
My voice came back slowly as I rubbed my eyes seeing that I was pulled from the choas.

"What the hell? Who was that?!" Sapnap said trying to hand me another bucket that I shoved away.

"It was, y/n." I said looked at the cut in my leg from her blade.

"Why is she even here!" I hissed turning to Sapnap.

"Well-" He tried to respond but he was cut off.

"I ordered you and Punz to make sure Y/n didn't come here! Is it that hard to just make sure she doesn't get involved?! You two are horrible at everything!" I yelled at Sapnap as Punz came running up skitting to a halt beside him.

"You fucking idiots!" I said grabbed Punz by his chain and pulling him to me.

"I'm this fucking close to loosing it." I said sternly in a low voice making my fingers almost touch showing how angry I was.

"Ok- Alright, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Punz said nudging for Sapnap to follow him back out to the battle.

"No Dream. I'm not sorry. I'm tired of you shit! You act like I'm just your little pet that does everything for you!" Sapnap almost screamed. Little bits of fire sparked from his mouse as he yelled.

"Look, I understand it was wrong but I- You are someone I trust Sapnap. You to Punz. That's why I mainly turn to you guys when somthing happens." I said calmly as I patted him on the shoulder seeing him calm down slightly.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PUNZ?! SCARED TO FIGHT ME?!" I heard Tommy screaming.

I saw Punz turn with a pissed expression and he stormed away running after the voice.

Sapnap turned away to walk out when he stopped gasping.

I saw the teal figure standing infront of him as he stumbled back holding his now bloodied side.

"Who said I can't fight?"

1256 words p0g

Hello everyone! I miss posting I really do! I love all the views and comments I go back and read when I have time. Anyways children here you go! Love you all stay safe and make sure you eat and drink! ❤️