Seeing the Pig.

Y/n POV

I sat on his bed and saw him come out without his shirt on seeing his toned abs, he also had scars all over him.

"Whatcha lookin at sweetie?" Dream said walking over and sitting down beside me.

"Your scars." I said still looking.

"Oh yes, I have multiple." Dream said softly as he sat crossed legged on the bed now facing me.

"How did you manage to get that many?" I said still looking at the some faded scars and some that looked recent.

"That's not a concern. You need sleep, we are training tomorrow so be ready." Dream said softly laying back and pulling me back with him.

"Oh yeah, I need the training." I said laid against him. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight I love you." Dream said turning the lamp off.

"Goodnight love you to.."

Time skip 6:28am

Dream POV

I woke up and she was snuggled in my chest and my arms around her waist.

I moved my arms and I sat up but she hugged my waist.

"Are you awake?" I whispered but I didn't get a response.

I chuckled and slowly moved her hands off my waist and got up putting my black skin tight under shirt on.

I sighed as I looked at her and smiled. She is beautiful, I told her we'd train today but I think she deserves some time to herself. She has been overwhelmed by everything happening so yea, I'll give her a day to her self.

Y/n POV.

I woke up alone in the bed and my stuff stacked neatly on the dresser I smiled I knew it was Dream.

I was a bit confused on why he just left so I just grabbed my armor and my axe and looked out the window.

Should I go and visit Techno? He is great at pvp so I assume that he could train me.

So I walked towards the door and started down the long hallway.

I made my way to the stairs and heard arguing. Amazing.

I walked down to see Dream chuckling walking away and eret's crown broken on the ground.

I sped up my pace to get beside Dream and he just kept walking.

"What is it y/n?" Dream said like nothing had happened.

"What did you do? Why is his crown broken?" I asked in worried tone.

"We had an agreement. That's all." Dream said smirking.

I knew he was lying but I wasn't going to challenge it.

"Well, I'm going to Pogtopia I want to see Tubbo." I lied I was really going to ask Techno is we could train but him and Dream aren't on great terms at the moment.

"Alright be safe and stay away from Techno." Dream said kissing my forehead softly as we started separating paths.

"Ok see ya!" I yelled as I began to run into the woods.

I walked quietly through the forest.  Frequently looking up at the sky.

Will Techno even train me? The thing that happened yesterday might have frightened him. He isn't one to be scared easily. But, if Dream found out I'm training with him he wouldn't be happy, but oh well, I'm free in Dream SMP lands I can go wherever the hell I want.

I soon stumbled upon the small door in the dirt hill.

I sighed walking in. It was oddly quiet. Normally you would hear laughing or arguing.

But, it was silent. I walked down the stairs and saw Techno sitting on a chest and he was sharping his sword it looked like.

"Techno?" I said softly it lightly echoing throughout the ravine.

"Why are you here?" He said in his normal monotone voice. He didn't turn his head when he spoke he just lifted his head.

"I want to train." I said standing at the base of the stairs.

"With me?"

"Yes, with you." I said leaning against the wall.

"Hmm, fist fight training, Or weapon?" He said standing walking over to me.

"Any I just need training but mostly with fist combat." I said looking at the stone below me.

"I think you should to. Sensing how you last time we trained you didn't even get close to beating me." He said with a chuckle at the end.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my axe laying it down on the rock beside me.

"How's Tubbo?" I said looking back up.

"Ehh he's not doing horrible, he's getting alot better. You know, I didn't mean to kill him right?" Techno said a pang of quilt at the end of his sentence.

I sighed I was hoping he wouldn't bring this up. I looked back at him through his and my mask.

"Sure, aiming a rocket straight at his face was So sure not to kill him." I said sarcastically.

He didn't look to happy that I said that but, who gives a shit.

He walked closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder which I slapped away.

"You used to love me admit it." Techno  said walking around me.

"I never loved you and I don't now, so drop it." I said sternly as I turned and I was about to walk out but I turned around to face him.

He looked taken a back, Good the bitch tried to kill me and still hasn't apologized. Fuck him.

"Now if you will kindly, fuck off I need to go see my brother." I said walking up the stairs.

"Well, then." I heard Techno say before I reached the top of the stairs.

"Alright, to find Tubbo now."

947 words p0g.

Hello I know how much I've said this but my dumb ass lost my charger and I just had to go buy one. I'm sorry that it took me so long, I was so close to finishing the chapter and I lost the charger for about a week so sorry about that, remember to take care and I love you all! 💙