Finding him..

A/N: I have to make techno not related to Phil and them for story plot but know that they are still very close.

  I was walking through the snow shivering as the soft small flakes hit my bare skin. I listened to the crunch of the snow as I walked the bag still on my back. I had armor on but it didn't keep me that warm. I kept walking the moon was already pretty high at this point. I kept walking when I suddenly heard hooves on the snow and I didn't know where to go so I ran into the cover of the snowy woods and hid in some bushes and what I saw scared me. It was dream George Sapnap the one with a purple hoodie eret and bad. I was terrified why were they here how did they know I was here? They suddenly stopped and dream and his team had full Netherite armor on he looked down at a small object in his hand and turned his head my direction. I gasped thinking he saw me and they started coming my way and I slowly backed out of the bush and ran I knew I couldn't out run a horse but at this point who cares. I ran and ran untill I saw a small house cabin type This must be it! Technos house.

I was banging on the door as I heard the hooves get closer I heard the door unlock and dream and his team were getting off their horses and as soon as the door opened I ran inside not thinking and hid behind techno. "Come out y/n now." Dream said sternly sapnap raised a bow ready to fire at techno. "Who are you and why are you here?" Techno said looking at me then turning to dream. "She's a hand full just let her out and we won't have trouble." Dream said a smirk appearing on his face then Phil came down. "Y/N!!" He ran up to me and hugged me then backed away "Why are you and your men here dream?" He said confused but you couldn't tell that much. "Getting my princess back.." he said his smirk bigger than ever. I gulped at his words I walked so I was now beside the ladder that led up and down stairs. "Go down there there is sleeping bags and some food we can handle this." He whispered to me I did what he said I and went down the ladder. I laid down there for a while going through my bag. Soon techno came in and I smiled at him he had a pig skull on and a royal robe a crown and long pink hair he had black pants on and boots he had taken his armor off and he came and sat by me. "Why hello..you look cold." He said in his natural deep voice."I am actually it's cold down here.."I said looking around at the stone walls he unhooked his robe and put it over me I snuggled into it and laid my head on his arm he was humming and I Soon fell asleep to it..

The next day's

Me and techno became really close like REALLY close. He trained me and he slept with or beside me every night not in a weird way or anything but I liked him he was like me did things like I did and helped me fight and things.

I woke up and I wasn't beside techno and instead woke to techno and dream in full Netherite armor talking infront of me. The second I could see that it was dream I backed into the corner and teared up saying nothing. He just looked down at me and techno nodded and walked out. "Well princess tried running away huh?" He said in a odd tone "Y--you told me I could- leave.." he took his sword out and lifted my chin with it and I began to tear up "Well when a predator is hungry.....It hunts it's prey..." He said in that tone. I just looked at him and grabbed the blade that was at my chin and moved it to the side standing up "Listen bitch. I'm staying here rather you like it or not." I said getting bolder "woah woah calm down darling who said you were in charge?" He said putting to sword to my neck  I felt a little bit of blood go down my neck but I tried to ignore the pain but I felt sharp and like it was on fire I began to cry he must have a enchanted sword. I just felt his hands grip my shoulders and I winced at the touch. He roped my wrists and I wouldn't walk he pushed me forward but I wouldn't walk with him "Start walking or I'll make you walk..." I began to walk he got me up the ladder and out of the house. I was walking with the team around me my bag on the one they were calling punz's back they got on horses and dream sat me on his and sat behind me so I wouldn't fall and I ended up just laying back against his chest for comfort and I fell asleep.  

It was cold I don't know where I was but it was cold.. Very cold... My wrist felt heavy they had metal sound them. Same with my neck AND my feet. I was shivering and at least 2 hours  when I hear the sound of the door opening. I see dream with his stupid smiley mask and he walks up to me and crouches down to my level "So your awake? Mind telling me what you and techno did while you were there?" He said almost sounding mad. "We- wait,Why would I tell you!?" I said being stubborn like normal "Because if you don't I'll make your life so much harder untill you do. So again what did you two do while you were there." I looked up at him "All we did was train nothing else-" he gently moved my soft h/c hair back revealing my neck for some reason. "Alright good to see you weren't lying." He grabbed a key and unlocked my chained feet then my wrist and took the chain connected to the one on my neck and guided me to the door. When we got out he led me to his room and once we got in he locked the door behind him and yanked on the chain pulling me towards him. "ACK-" I couldn't breath for a second but he had taken off his mask and he was inches away from my face "Promise you won't leave again I can make your life so much better I can give you anything no one will hurt you and you would just be mine...Mine and mine only.." he said in that tone. I looked at the ground and back up at him. Did I really want to join him he hurt me and my friends my family...But that all might go away if I just say yes all I have to do to end this is say yes to what he just asked. We made eye contact and I just looked at the green eyes man. "Yes dream yes. As long as I'm free to roam where ever I want I will always come back though." He grabbed the chain and leaded me to a new room and I stopped and just stood there in awe weapons lined the walls and chest were labeled with what materials were inside them.

"Welcome home y/n.."

1327 words p0g.

Thank you guys for all of the support like seriously it means the world to me and remember to take care of yourself and eat a little snack why don't ya!
💚