Techno..

Dream POV

I haven't slept. I was so worried that Y/n didn't care about me anymore.

That can't be, I love her but, I love Fundy.

"Good morning Dreamie.." Fundy said in a soft morning voice.

I sighed.

"Good morning Darli- Fundy."  Y/n and Y/n only should be called that by me.

"I don't mind the pet names Dreamie~" He snickered at me.

"Ok well- I I have some stuff to do on SMP grounds I don't want you coming. You could get hurt." That was a lie. I didn't care if he got hurt, oh well if he did.

"Oh- alright I'll set your stuff up here-"

"I'm not staying here Fundy. Where ever I stay I'll be alone. I'm sorry I'm stressed right now, alot has been going on." I said throwing my head back yelling towards the end.

"Dream- You know what, I need a break aswell, but- just remember I love you!" Fundy said softly before walking out.

"Ok. Love you to Fundy, stay safe." I said before grabbing my sword and walking out to find my horse.

I got on it and started cantering through the forest.

I wonder what Y/n was up to. She hadn't spoke to me since she left and boy was she not happy. Where could she have gone? I mean, I'm sure she went to Pogtopia. It wouldn't surprise me at all, she better not be sleeping with pig boy. That pisses me off, but I mean, she did see me making out with my husband but she is still the most important person to me. No doubt in my head. That's why me and me only will take her lives. Eh, maybe XD but I can't control him so, that's just luck.

I stopped thinking as I saw the small dirt hill come into view.

I sighed standing up and walking in Wilbur as normal was sleeping on the bed at the top of the stairs.

I made my way down stairs and saw Niki and Jack alseep. Along with Tubbo and Tommy, No y/n or Techno in sight.

I wandered around untill I saw a door in the side of the wall and I peeked in.

Techno, Spooning Y/n. What. The. Fuck.

I slammed the door open and walked over to the bed grabbing Techno's arm and throwing him on the ground.

I scooped Y/n up, her rubbing her eyes. Techno got up and looked at me dead in the center of my mask.

"Well, look who showed up." Techno said standing in his now dirtied white button up shirt.

"Shut the fuck up and make this easier for both of us." I said holding Y/n carefully in my arms.

"Oh yea like I'm gonna listen to you." Techno growled back.

"Where is Y/n's axe, and her armor." I said ignoring his remark.

"Her armor is under the bed. Why don't you just put her down and let her get it her self." Techno said grabbing his Sword off the wall.

"What the hell..?" Y/n spoke softly in a tired voice.

"We were just leaving." I said she wiggled out of my arms and fell on the ground she swiftly got up.

"I'm not going anywhere but away from both of you, I'm tired of this shit." She said storming out.

"Shit." I mumbled turning to follow her.