The festival.

Dream POV

I can't fuck this up. I won't fuck this up. She cannot get hurt. She won't get hurt. Wilbur's plan will go through and she'll be fine.

I hope...

No not hope. I know, I won't let anything happen to her. Not matter what it takes.

We walked down the path and soon the podium came into view I walked in another direction. I saw the large tower and we made out way up then sat at the top.

"Dream.." She spoke softly looking down.

"Yes darling?" I said trying to make my voice sound some what gentle.

"Will they die?" She said sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

I looked down at the people starting to gather and I sighed.

"No y/n. They won't die, plus they still have three Canon lives, ok love? They'll be fine." I said trying to reassure her.

"Ok. What If they really need our help Dream? Will we help them?" She said still looking down.

"I-" I sighed "Maybe. It depends, if it gets bad enough I will help them alright?" I said rubbing circles on her back.

"What do you me, 'I' ?" She said turning her head to me.

"I will help, I'm not risking you getting hurt y/n I'm sor-" She cut me off.

"Dream I know how to fight for myself ok? I almost took on all three of you." She said standing straight up.

"Y/n I'm not telling you again, No. It's to risky I will not let you get hurt. You will not fight." I said looking down.

She sighed and just looked back down.

We were to far away to hear shlatt talking but we saw Tommy and Wilbur at the top of the NASA building.

She looked down at all of them running around having fun and partying together and she looked weakly happy.

I felt bad. I know she wanted to help them but, I'm not, I can't, risk it at all.

They all soon went back to the podium and Tubbo was at the microphone.

"I'm getting closer." She said walking towards the ladder down.

"No." I grabbed her wrist.

"Dream, he's my brother let me go."

"No y/n you are staying here, and that's final." I said roughly. I gently pulled her back from the way of the ladder.

"Dream, Fuck, Let me go dammit." She jerked her arm trying to get out of my grasp.

"Y/n stop-" I said trying to calm her.

"Could you just fuck off?!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry? What did you just say?" I said taking two steps to her.

"I'm sorry, alright. I cant- look I'm just stressed alright? Tubbo isnt great with pvp and neither is Tommy. I'm worried Dream." She said sounding frantic.

"Y/n I know- Look do you want to go down closer? So if it goes wrong we will be closer will that make you feel better?" I said putting a hand on her cheek and she put her hand up to mine.

"O-ok.." She said softly turning around.

I feel bad. I know how harsh I can be, but she is stubborn as hell sometimes. But, I really do need to ease up on her she hasn't done anything and if fact she has been trying to help me? Because she thinks that she owes me she also thinks that I own her, which I guess isn't a terrible thing but in her vision it's not good, Oh well.

As I looked back up I saw she was almost all the way down the ladder and I started to make my way down firmly gripping the ladder as I went down.

She stayed at the bottom waiting as she looked out still not being able to hear what Tubbo was saying.

As I got down she started walking down the hill towards the podium.

"Y/n- Stop" I was trying to quietly yell but I ended up getting a tad bit to loud as Tubbo was finishing his speak I ran behind Y/n grabbing her wrist and running back with her.

"Anything else you want to say Tubbo?" We could hear Shlatt say.

"I- uh- Let the festival begin!" He said gleefully and we saw Wilbur hop down from the building and then I backed up with her still in my grasp.

"Hahahaha Tubbo, Tubbo. We like to have fun around here dont we!" He said putting a hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

"Yea- we sure do!" Tubbo said trying to back off the podium.

"So come on, take a seat take a seat." Shlatt pointed to the large seat he sat on.

"I have some stuff to tend to Shlatt I-" Tubbo tried to finish.

"Tubbo, sit the fuck down." Shlatt said pointing to the seat once more and Tubbo was sat down.

Quackity and Shlatt them began to box him in.

A large amount of sounds of confusion sounded throughout the crowd.

"Sh-Shlatt." Tubbo said shakingly.

"TUB-" I slapped a hand over y/n's mouth then I felt the liquid hit the top of my hand. She had started crying.

"Y/n. He's fine ok.. He will be fine." I said holding her close with the other hand.

"Oh Tubbo, we know what you've been up to, Oh we know Tubbo we know." Shlatt said laughing.

"I- I don't know what your-" Tubbo tried to speak.

"You've been working with the- the- IDIOTS THE TRAITORS TUBBO THE BUGS WE WHIPPED OF THIS NATION AND YOU HAVE BEEN HELPING THEM TUBBO." Shlatt yelled at the boy. Y/n was shaking but not from the cold not from the fear but with anger.
I know she would do anything to protect Tubbo bit that's the problem. She might get herself killed in the process.

"C'mon Quackity lets- let's have some fun..." Shlatt said turning to the crowd scanning the people.

"Techno. C'mon Techno get up here, get up here." Shlatt said motioning him to get on the podium.

"Why don't you take him out Techno." Shlatt said looking over at Tubbo who was just trembling.

"Dream we have to go help him!"  Y/n said getting out of my grasp.

I held her back.

"No y/n." I said still holding her back.

"Dream please!" She said turning back tears running under her mask.

Techno made his way up. He stood in front of Tubbo in full Netherite armor his crossbow clear on his back.

"You mean take him out to dinner?" Techno said trying to act dumb.

"No Techno you know.. Give him that five star meal." Shlatt lightly hitting Techno's arm with his elbow.

"I don't have that kind of money shlatt-" Techno tried to say.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCKING KILL HIM TECHNO. THATS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO." Shlatt ended up yelling at him.

Technoblade pulled his crossbow out and pointed it at Tubbo.

"DREAM PLEASE JUST LET ME- TECHNO!" She yelled trying to get his attention.

Just like that, boom.

Techno fired a Rocket and Tubbo was killed.

1186 words p0g

Again sorry for being late I know I say this all the time but, I've been hanging out with friends trying to cheer me up because my mom recently found out I was bi and now she has been yelling at me and all of the above so yea sorry. Anyways, love you all and take care! 💙