Chapter Thirty-Three

Adelaide

It's been a long day, and my feet in these heels are killing me. The names of the senior class are being called to walk across the stage to receive our diplomas. Macy's name is after mine, so thankfully, her seat fell right behind mine. My girlfriend leans forward into my ear as the announcer speaks. "I'm so proud of you."

I look back at her and smile. "I'm proud of you too." We grin at each other as my row stands to line up and walk across the stage. Gina's name had already been called off the roster, and I looked over to see her flicking me off with her diploma cover flapping in the air. I shake my head at her and flick the bird right back at her way.

Names continue to be announced, and it's finally my turn "Adelaide Nicole Reed." As I walk across the stage, I hear my family in the stands cheering for me. Dad is with the staff wearing her top and gown from when she got her master's degree. As I'm walking down the stage shaking hands, she hurriedly grabs her phone out of her pocket and bombards me to take pictures.

Walking back to my seat, I notice Macy's row is getting up to walk. I reach her in time, and she plants a quick kiss before rushing to get into line. Her name is called, and my family cheers for her like their own, and Dad sneaks pictures again. She makes it back to her seat, and we listen to the rest of the names get called.

"Would the graduating class please stand?" The seniors stand and move our tassels to the other side before tossing our caps in the air and cheering. I turn to hug Macy, and she tightly holds me. "We did it Ads," she yells into my ear, then grabs my ass and smacks it. I pull back from the hug and try smacking her back while she laughs at me and dodges the hit.

"Animal," I scream. She laughs and runs to my parents, who immediately hug the beast and congratulate us on our graduation. We all leave the stadium for lunch, and when we get to the restaurant, we have to wait for a few minutes since the group is so large that we take up the entire party room.

"So, when do you guys move into the condo Addy?" Aunty Jayda asks

"Next week," I say between bites.

"I bet you guys are glad to get your own space," Benjamin adds.

Macy and I look at each other, smiling and nodding. "That's because they are some bunnies!" Gina yells across the table. They all laugh and agree. Gina is getting her own place in the same building. She isn't sharing with anyone because she is a sex monkey and there's no telling when she'll settle down. I love her though, and I'm happy my best friend and girlfriend are going to the same University as me.

I look over to Macy, and she is giving me a pouty face. I shake my head, knowing what she wants. "Babe, really? You have your own"

"But yours always looks better," she whines.

I roll my eyes and push my plate closer to her. She grins big and takes a piece of chicken. "How am I going to deal with you all alone in the condo?" Macy shrugs her shoulders and keeps stealing food from my plate. "You're lucky I love you" I kiss her cheek full of food, stab my fork into her chicken, and put it on my plate.

"Hey?" she yells. "That's mine."

"Baby, you ate all mine."

She pouts, "Fine. Have it" I smile and eat the food.

***

"This way, this way. That's good. lower it." I turn to see Papaw and Dad placing the sofa into the new condo. "That's the last of the big stuff Princess," she says as Macy walks into the door with a box of our clothes.

I smile at how far the place has come thanks to their help. "We're going to head back to the house to grab the last of the things. Camden and Rayden, you two stay here. Macy, come with us." Macy nods and kisses my cheek before heading out with Paw and Dad.

I'm left in the condo with my little brother and sister. Cam sits on the floor while Rayden jumps on the bed. I look over at my brother and see his solen face. "What's wrong?"

"It's just... sad. You won't be living with us anymore. Like who will I play pranks on and annoy?" He frowns.

I sit on the floor with him and pull him into the hug. "Ray is old enough now. You and Dad can team up on her and Mom." He starts laughing

"Hey, no fair," Rayden yells and jumps off the bed. "I want daddy as my partner." We both laugh at her as she sits in my lap.

"Fine, you can have Dad, but know that it's not Dad who comes up with the great pranks. It's me." She puts her little finger on her chin to think.

"Hmm, then I want you as my partner."

"So, Dad and Mom against you and I?" Camden asks. Ray nods her head with a devilish grin, and they Hi-Five.

"You two are crazy," I say, shaking my head.

"Addy?" I look down at her cute pouting face. "Are you and Macy leaving us forever?" Something in my heart breaks at the thought of her thinking that. We're barely ten minutes away. I know we've always shared a home, but it's time for me to fly the coop.

"Sissy, no. I'm just down the street. Any time you or Cam miss me, just call or text, and I'll come pick you up. Macy and I just need our own space now."

"Yeah, so you guys can bang!" I gasp and slap Cam's arm. "Camden language. Rayden is here!"

"I'm six now. I'm not a baby," Ray defends herself.

I start tickling her. "Oh yeah, little one?" She screams and giggles as my fingers grip her small sides. Dad walks in the door just as she escapes my hands, and Rayden goes to hide behind her.

"What are you kids up to?" Our father asks, protecting her youngest baby.

"Daddy, Cam say Mays and Addy need their own space to bang!" She screams the last part, and Macy drops a box and turns to me. Dad glares at Camden and slaps him in the back of his head.

"Why are you teaching my baby girl such things?" We all burst out laughing as Camden rubs the sting away and joins our laughter. "Come here little one," Dad says, picking Ray up and sitting her on the counter. "Baby, Macy, and Addy need their own space because they love each other. And when two people love each other, they start their own little family and their own lives together. That's all Pumpkin. They can't do that at our house. There isn't enough room."

Macy pulls me into her as we listen to their conversation. Rayden seems to understand and nods her head. "So because I love Olivia, we can live together and start a family?" We all smirk at one another, knowing how close the two are.

Dad smoothes her hair down and nods her head. "Yes Rayden, if you love Olivia, then when you two are older, you can do what Macy and Addy are doing."

"Okay daddy," Ray says, leaving the conversation and hopping off the counter to go back to jumping on the bed. We all smile at her and get back to unpacking.