Chapter Seven

Alexandria

"El?" I scream from the bedroom.

"Yes, baby?" She says, walking in the room in just a robe with nothing under it. I smirk at how amazing she looks, wanting to rip off the only piece of fabric she has on right now.

I pull her down into me and under the covers. "Are we finally alone?" She smiles and nods.

"Ray and Cam are at Roger's for the weekend and Addy... I don't even know. She took the car but hasn't come back yet."

"Addy took it to pick up Camden, but he didn't go with her. I saw her location on my phone."

"You have that?" I smirk and nod. "Where is she?" You can never be too careful with these kids. As long as they aren't doing anything reckless, we're good. Luckily our children aren't bad. Rayden... she's questionable, but Camden doesn't do much but hang with his friends. Adelaide, she's a bit popular crazed, but she isn't terrible. She just cares too much about what other people think of her, which is most likely inherited from my adolescent days. I was very popular and tried to keep a good image, but I wasn't half as bad as my oldest is.

"I saw her at Macy's house for a couple of minutes, but I think she's going to Gina's for the weekend."

"Soooo, we get to be alone the whole weekend?" She wiggles her eyebrows, questioning.

"Yes Momma bear, we get to bang all weekend long with no distractions." She slaps my arm to her nickname. It's been 14 years, and I never let the name perish. Sometimes Rayden calls her that too.

Ray was born like me, intersex. We had a feeling she would be from when El was pregnant. She is now five years old so she comprehends the term a little. We gave her the choice of choosing her pronouns last year when we put her into school and felt she understood, for the most part, how she was different. We always let her hair grow out until she feels it's the right time to cut it and let her wear whatever she desires as long as it isn't revealing. She has many female features like me, as well as her male parts. She is the only of our three children to be born intersex. For the most part, our family refrained from calling Rayden any pronouns until she chose her own. We would always just call her Rayden, Ray, or any other nickname she picked up along the way.

When she turned four and started preschool, she came home one day questioning how come she wasn't called a girl or boy and just Ray. She said people at school kept calling her a boy, and she didn't like it, and that she was a girl. We had the talk with her about how unique she was then and that there was nothing wrong with being called a boy but if she felt more comfortable being called a girl, with she/her pronouns, she could be. Since then, she's gone by the gender of a female with the understanding she can change it at any time. Her school had to be made aware of her difference and they were pretty accepting of it, and of calling her the correct pronouns.

Camden is definitely my mini-me. We teamed up on Adelaide and Elliot every chance we got. Pranks were our specialty, and the girls hated it. We have our suspicions that Camden and his friend Miguel might be a little closer than just friends, but he hasn't said anything to us yet. But as parents, we just know. He enjoys hanging with his friends, playing sports, and video gaming. He's also a pretty boy and he spends more time on his hair and clothes than all the females in the house combined.

As far as Adelaide... She's in love with Macy. I don't understand why she hides it because she's loved that girl since she was ten or eleven years old. They were inseparable. She is so scared to lose her popularity that she won't give Macy the time of day.

Macy has had a rough life, and I don't want her to have the same fate as her mother. She was put into foster care, and her Mom's boyfriend eventually adopted her because he felt terrible. She believes he's not a terrible man, but he gives her access to drugs, and for that, he is wrong. She is following in the footsteps of her parents because statistics tell her to, but she wants so bad to get out.