"Thank you." She tells them. "Are your hands okay?" She's asks Chan and Hyunjin "he couldn't have gotten far right?" Hyunjin asks making a mark for the door. "Hyunjin no." She stops him. Hyunjin turns around looking at her.

They both do a stare off for a good two minutes "fine." He says giving up. "Chan your knuckles are all red." She says going over to him.

He looks down at his hands and sees his red knuckles suddenly his hands are taken and y/n is holding them to look at them.

He looks up at her surprised but sees her analyzing his minor wound. She takes her ice pack holding it on Chan's hand. "Don't do that again got it?" She asks him he doesn't say anything he just looks at her admiring her features.

Y/n looks up at Chan gazing into his eyes. "So umm... the movie?" Changbin asks breaking the silence y/n and Chan both jumped a little separating.

"Right the movie." Chan says clearing his throat.

"Let's um...Felix popcorn?" Y/n asks Felix nods his head and the two of them go to the kitchen popping in bags of popcorn. "Are you okay?" He asks her.

"Yeah I'm good."

———

Y/n POV:

"CHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNN LETS GOOOO!" I hear Han scream loudly from my dorm room I finish getting dressed wearing simple outfit and my hair down. Hyunjin and Felix had got me an outfit while I was sleeping from the store.

 Hyunjin and Felix had got me an outfit while I was sleeping from the store

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." I tell whoever is at the door "Noona are you ready to go now?" I.N. Asks I nod my head yes grabbing my mask purse and phone.

"Off to grandmas!" Seungmin says enthusiastically. Yep...that's right...I'm taking them with me to go see grandma. It was just supposed to be Chan and I but one asked to tag along and then the other and now here we are...

But I don't mind I honestly think it will be fun. And I think grandma will enjoy it too.

"Okay everyone ready?" Chan asks everyone says yes filing out the door. We all walk down the hall going through the lobby and to the van.

(Seating arrangements)

Chan. Y/n
Felix. Hyunjin. Seungmin
Lee know. Han. Changbin. I.N

"Here do you want to type in the address?" He asks handing me his phone. "Sure" I say putting it in. Once I'm done typing in the address he starts driving to the nursing home.

The guys go on there phones putting in there headphones and listening to their own music playing games. Some close their eyes and rest the van is mostly silent which is odd because it seems to never be.

Chan fiddles around with the radio flicking between stations until a song comes on that makes us both start singing. Yes....'the feels' by twice.

At first I just hum it quietly to myself until I can't help but sing it but Chan gets into it too singing until our hearts content.

Are pitches are so off tune and his would crack here or there by the time the song was over we both died laughing.

"Cute." Felix says smiling I look back at Felix "your cute." I tell him his cheeks go a light shade of pink. I smirk looking back at the road. Ha serves him right.

After an hour or so of driving we finally arrive at the nursing center. "Hey guys..." I say looking at them in the back they all avert there attention to me.

"My grandma...she doesn't have the best memory so just try and be patient with her." I tell them "of course we will." Han says "mm we always watch the Vlives and videos you make with her so we are very excitedly meet her in person." Seungmin tells me making me smile. That's good to hear.

A/n:

Ahhhhh sorry it took long to update...but how do you think the visit will go??????????????????????????!!??