Chapter Twenty-Eight

Comincia dall'inizio

"I heard that, and hell no, you cannot!" My mom yells to the back seat.

"Damn El, why didn't we ever think of that?" Dad gets smacked in the arm.

"Ow! Come on now, we could learn a thing or two from those sex bunnies back there." This earns her another smack.

"You saying what we're doing isn't good enough?"

"Ooooooo," both Macy and I scream.

"No, baby, that's not what I'm saying!" Dad says, trying to pull her in for a kiss at the red light. Mom swats her away.

"Mhmm, I'm pretty sure our sex life is more interesting than theirs! Want to compare?"

"Noooooooo," we all scream to her, closing our ears.

"I do not want to know about my parent's sex life."

"Yeah, well, I don't want to know about my daughter and daughter-in-law's either," Mom says, and Macy blushes at her being called daughter-in-law. I'm glad they see her like that because I plan to actually make her that one day.

Our laughter dies down as we reach the beach house. The rest of the family is there already. When Mays and I get out of the car, Rayden runs to her first instead of me. They have gotten really close since she's been living with us. She's my sister's new favorite person; I'm sad it's not me anymore, but happy that she really enjoys Macy's company.

We walk into the house, and everyone greets everyone. My grandparents met Macy a long time ago, so they were happy to see her again.

The family walks into the kitchen, and I watch as aunty Jayda helps prepare dinner with Papaw. My eyes travel to the countertop, and I stare at it, remembering what happened there a few weeks ago.

My dad sees me staring at it and comes beside me to put her arms around my shoulder. She clears her throat. "You guys had sex there, didn't you?" She says point at the counter.

My face turns into a tomato, and she starts laughing, "Princess, you wouldn't want to touch anything in this house if you knew where your mother and I did it."

"Oh my gosh Dad, ewwwww," I shove her arm off my shoulder and walk away. I look back and see her wink at me.

Why are my parents like this?

"Hey, look, you grandparents got us matching pajamas," Macy says excitedly, showing me red and white pajamas with reindeer and snowflakes on them. I notice the sparkle in her eyes, and I know it should make me happy. I mean, it does, but to know she didn't get to enjoy family Christmas makes my smile fall. "Addy, what's wrong?" She walks over to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her in tighter.

"I'm just glad you're here." She kisses the top of my head and sighs.

"So am I. Let's not think about the past, okay? Let's just enjoy our Christmas with family and friends. How's that sound?"

I look up to her and nod my head. "Sounds perfect." I match her smile, and she pulls away to show me the PJs again.

"Can we put this on now?" She asks, grinning.

"Yes, come on."

We both start running upstairs. "Walk you two!" I hear mom yell from the kitchen. We slow down, and when we get into my room, she closes the door and begins kissing me. Our make-out session becomes heated, and I break the kiss breathing into her neck.

"You heard them. No funny business." Her lips continue leaving soft pecks against my shoulder as her hand's snake under my shirt and lifts it over my head.

"Nothing about this is funny. I want you... I need you... right now." My breathing becomes shallow as her touch descends to the waistline of my jeans. "Please?" The desperation in her voice draws me in. I lift her face back to mine and connect our lips once more.

"Join me. In the shower." I grab her hand, leading her to the bathroom. At least if we're in here, the sound of the water will muffle any sounds coming from us. We quickly undress one another and step under the water. She doesn't waste time washing me before I snatch the rag from her.

"How rude."

"I want to wash you now." She complied, and I kissed each area the rag washes clean. Our shower is filled with laughing and clowning around until it becomes sensual again.

She lowers to her knees, pushes me back into the title, and lifts my leg up. I close my eyes, focusing on her lips pressing against the inside of my thigh until she reaches my core. My fingers instantly get tangled in her blonde hair holding her head in place. The longer she pleasures me, the weaker my legs become. As I try to stifle my moans, she forces my leg to stay open as my cream flows into her mouth.

We continue our session in the shower for a little longer before I drag her out. "My family is going to question where we've been if we don't go back downstairs."

"Let them question. I'm exactly where I want to be... right here... with you." With every other word, a kiss lands upon my face. I chuckle and push her away.

"We can't be cooped up here all Christmas break. Come on, get dressed hornball." I toss the new pajamas at her, and she rolls her eyes but does as I say. As we walk back downstairs, she sneaks a few more kisses on the bottom step until we hear a throat being cleared.

"That is funny business you two," Mom says, walking past us with her arms full of gifts.

"Let me help you with that," Macy smirks at me before grabbing a few gifts from my mother and following her. I stand on the stairs for a minute, admiring her.

"You just going to stand there watching her or move Princess?" I jump from the shock of my father's voice behind me.

"Sorry."

"For what? Blocking the stairs or already breaking our one rule in less than 10 minutes of being here." I turn with a sorry grin on my face.

"How did you know?"

"Did you forget your room is next to ours?" Oh shoot, yeah, I did. "At least keep it down next time. We don't want to hear that, Adelaide."

"I know. I'm sorry." How embarrassing.

"Forgiven. Now please go help your grandmother with prepping for tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. Love you. Nice Pajamas." She looks down at her outfit that matches Macy's and mine and soon the whole family's. I reach the kitchen and kiss Mamaw's cheek before helping her prepare the stuffing.