Chapter Twenty-Five

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What's so funny out there?"

"Um, nothing, just thinking about something," I yell back to the door.

I see the light under the door turn off in the bathroom, and the doorknob turns. My eyes trail to the crack in the door, as she opens it, sauntering out in a robe. I smile at how cute the robe looked on her. I watch her, trying not to laugh at the penguins covered material. Her hand moves to the string on her robe and pulls it open . Never letting her gaze stray from mine.

Her hands raise, and she takes the robe from her shoulders, allowing it to fall slowly to the floor. My smile faded, and I'm now staring at her with pure lust and adoration. The fact that she is willing to give her body to me for her first time, makes my heart swell. All the air leaves my lungs the moment I lay eyes on her fair skin, so delicately outlined from the dim light of the lamp.

My eyes slowly travel down her body and back to her beautiful crystal blue eyes. She smiles softly at me, taking my breath away, and the only thing I can get out is, "You're so beautiful Adelaide." Her smile grows, and she scrunches her nose at my comment.

I turn the tv off and get up to walk towards her. "Are you sure?" she nods her head.

"I have waited so long for you." She says shyly.

"What happened to waiting for the right time?"

"Do you want me to change my mind?"

"I mean no... but I'll respect your decision." Her lip twists in a smirk, and she shakes her head before lowering it.

"I'm ready, Mays."

I smile and grasp her cheek in my palm, caressing it before drawing her face closer to mine. "Okay," I say into her lips before connecting them.

I continue to explore her mouth as the kiss intensifies. After a few seconds of our tongues fighting for dominance, I seize control, groaning into the back of her throat. She tries to gain it back, and her desire for control ignites something in me, so I give in. A combination of her sweet taste and peppermint toothpaste, tingles on my tongue.

She yanks my sports bra off in one fast motion, reconnecting our lips immediately after. I brush my hand through my hair, moving it out of our way. After a few moments, she starts walking us back to the bed, gently pushing me down on my back.

I bite my lower lip as I look over her bare body. "Wow, someone's trying to prove they aren't a Pillow Princess."

She crawls seductively onto the bed, and I slide backward to move further up the mattress. Straddling my hips, she leans down to reconnect our mouths.

Her tongue slowly trails to my ear, nibbling on it. The sudden sensation causes me to moan, and her sweet laughter can be heard throughout the room. "I never was. You just assumed."

Wet kisses trail down the side of my neck as she lowers herself and comes face to face with my breasts. She smirks at me before taking one in between her soft lips while she gently massages the other.

My head falls back in utter bliss from the sensation of her warm tongue. She licks around my areola before sinking her teeth in and sucking my nipples. I gasp, and she continues to the next breast giving it the same attention.

Her tongue trails down to my navel, kissing it before trailing further down my body. She's met with the hem of my shorts, and she starts giggling like it's a prize. I shake my head from her giddiness, and she pulls down the shorts leaving me fully naked in front of her.

She doesn't give me a chance to process what's about to happen before I feel her warm mouth on top of my pussy. I moan as I feel her tongue slide through my slit. "I w-will never assume again." I breathe out and her laugh causes her mouth to vibrate against my clit. Her tongue moves up and down before dipping further into my core.

She continues to pleasure my center as my hand glides through her hair, pulling her further into me, not wanting this sensation to end. I raise my hips to her mouth, feeling as though my soul is being lifted from my body into ecstasy. She brings me to my release, never pausing to let me catch my breath. My grip tightens on her hair, moaning her name as I reach my climax.

She pulls back, smiling up at me with my cum all over her face. I grab her chin, pulling her up to me and slowly dragging my tongue across her lips before connecting them. I taste myself on her tongue as she pulls away trying to catch her breath.

"I thought you said this was your first time?" She blushes.

"It is."

I sigh heavily. "Well, that was a little too experienced for a first-timer."

I grab both of her hips and flip us over, taking over control. She suddenly becomes shy, covering her face with her hands. I smile at her nervousness.

"Hey?" I say, pulling her hands from her face, "relax, there's nothing to be nervous about."

She shakes her head. "It's my first time. What if..." I stop her knowing what she's afraid of.

"I know. It's okay, just trust me." She releases a sigh and nods her head, biting her bottom lip. "Let me take care of you," I say, while kissing her neck to calm her.

Groans escape her throat as I travel down to her breast claiming them as mine. I sucked hard on them, leaving crimson marks on both of them. I flick her erect bud with my tongue before slipping it into my mouth and stroking her plump breast with my hand. Her breathing becomes labored, as I begin kissing her more deeply. Rather than going straight to her center, I trail kisses down one leg and back up the other, cherishing every inch of her body and wanting her to feel safe and relaxed.

When I reach her heated core, I suction her lips into my mouth, plunging my tongue into her core, relishing her taste for the first time. Her breath hitches at the contact as she slowly relaxes. Take this as my que to continue, I press my entire mouth into her, savouring every drop of her arousal. Letting my tongue go between her lovely lips, I take her erect clit into my mouth. Flicking and sucking her bud relentlessly to bring her closer to her release.

Her hips begin rising off the mattress as she tries to get closer to my mouth, and I know she's getting close. Knowing what's about to happen, I remove my tongue and gently push one finger into her opening. She exhales as she feels me inside her for the first time. Her hips begin to move with my motion as I gently add a second finger into her tight core.

Cherishing the fact that she trusts me with her body, I continue thrusting my fingers in and out of her, slowly getting her accustomed to feeling me inside her. Her tight pussy contracts around my fingers. As I move faster into her, I am met with her crystal blue eyes. I push my fingers even deeper inside her, never breaking eye contact. Her head tilts back as pleasure takes her over, and her breathing becomes staggered.

I feel her center tighten around me as her angelic voice breaks through. "Baby," she moans out before releasing her cum all over my fingers. I smile at her calling me baby again. She does it quite often now, and I can't say I don't love it.

I gently remove my fingers from her core, noticing the mess on the bed that came from breaking her hymen. She sits up and looks down at the ruined sheets placing her hands over her face in embarrassment.

I move closer to her, using my unspoiled hand to remove hers from her face. Pulling her chin up so she can look at me, I kiss her lips softly. "Did I hurt you?" She shakes her head. "Good. There is nothing to be ashamed about Adelaide. I got to experience loving your body for the first time. And I'm grateful," I whisper into her lips.

"Thank you." She has the cutest high-pitched tone and an even more gorgeous grin on her face right now. I get out of bed and go to wash my hands. Turning on the bathwater and watching it steam and fill up, I pour a bubble bath into the tub and inhale the lavender smell.

Upon returning to the room and assisting her in getting out of bed, I take the sheets and place them in the corner of the room. After her bath, I'll wash them and make the bed. I take her to the bathroom, gently wiping her off, before stepping into the warm water and assisting her to sit between my knees. I cradle her as she sinks into me.

"Thank you for making my first time special." I lean into her hair, placing a kiss on the back of her head.