Ah, Insert Title Here!

Start from the beginning

But before the Nomu could causes any serious damage, a sound rang out, one of the Missile's was let loose, hitting the Nomu directly on the head. A loud ever so agonizing shriek could be heard as the creature's hands flew to its head.

"Aim for the brain, BT." Izuku commanded, realizing the same thing the Titan must have realized moments prior. "Affirmative Pilot." Another rocket was let loose, once again detonating on the Nomu's skull. The large black creature shrieked in horror as it tried to ease the pain with its hands.

But before it could ease its pain, BT lunged forward, the Titan's fist wound back as it continually beat into the Nomu's skull. The cracking of bone could be heard as BT continued to smash the Nomu's brain. Eventually the creature fell to the ground, unable to keep conscious.

"Non-lethal force reengaged." Izuku stated, the A.I. voicing an affirmative, but not announcing that lethal force was no longer an option.

"Stand down Shigaraki, surrender now." The A.I.'s voice felt heavier than it had before, leaving no room for argument. "Fuck you, you fucking cheater!" The blunette yelled as he turned to Kurogiri.

"Sir, I believe it is best to abandon the mission." The purple misty man voiced as he looked to his boss. "Arg, master won't be please, we didn't even get to face All Might! A cheater with a damn mech, A MECH, beat us." The Nomu nodded in agreement.

"Surrender now, it won't get any easier for you." The erasure type hero stated as he to once again turned to the blunette. Having been once again busied by what little remained of villain forces.

"Gah, Kurogiri warp gate!" The Bluentee yelled, they were now outnumbered and out gunned by a pro hero and a child with a mech quirk! All for One would not be pleased with his failure.

"Aht aht aht not so fast, you may be done, but we're not." Aizawa voiced, his eyes flaring red as he stopped the warp gate quirk user from warping him and their leader away. "Damn it! That's not fair!"

As The villains tried to escape, tried to run from their already defeated forces another hero appeared. One that they had hoped to defeat only minutes prior.

"Fear not, why? Because I am here!"

<--->

Iida had run as fast as his legs would carry him, his classmates were in trouble and villains had made their way into the USJ. He needed to get to Yuuei and needed to inform the teachers. "Recipro Burst!" The teen yelled out, propelling himself even faster across the crowded streets of Musutafu.

He needed to save his friends, had to save his friends and tell the teachers.

The skyline was soon dominated by that of tall buildings and the gates of Yuuei. It's large center glass building at the fore front as Iida flew through the entrance gates. His engines soon stopping their movement forward. His feet slowed as he ran into the building but continued on into the hallways of the heroics course.

"Princple Nedzu!" Iida called out, rushing from door to door trying to find the mouse like principle.

"Hey Listener! No run- Iida?" Present Mic questioned as his face swung outside of his English classroom.

"Principle Nedzu- whe-where is principle Neduz. Urgent-please." Iidas huffed out as he tried to regain what little breath he could. Mic's eyes seemed to flash with worry before pointing to the teachers' lounge down the hall.

"Th-thank you Present Mic sensei." Iida saluted his teacher before once again running down the halls towards where he hoped to find Principal Nedzu.