Abandonment and New Beginnings.

Summary:

Izuku Midoriya was abandoned by his mother at the age of 7 with nothing but a backpack and box to his name. His analytical skills happen to catch the attention of Yuuei's Principle along with Detective Tsukauchi.

Now, several years later, Izuku's worries still plague him as he attempts Yuuei's Support Departments entrance exam.

<--->

"I want my mom!" Yelled a young boy, no older than eight at the time.

"I'm sorry, but you can't see her." Responded the caregiver, trying to not disappoint the boy. Tears welled in the boy's eyes as he looked towards her.

"Why not?" He asked, his eyes watering up even more in some form of realization. 'She left just like him.'

"Sh-She left you here. She thought you'd be better off with us." It was a half-truth. The green-haired woman that had given the boy to the foster home had stated that...

'I just can't do it anymore. The way people look at me with such sorriness for me and the way they look at him. It ruined my marriage and it's ruining my life.' That had broken the caretakers heart who was now working on Izuku's case.

"Is she coming back?" Came the boy's voice, wavering with fear, regret, and a tinge of abandonment.

"N-No, she left you with us... permanently." She could not lie to a child, even if her entire body told her to do so. She just couldn't lie to a boy who looked to hold the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"I guess I really am a Deku."

"What?" She looked at the boy, worry crept into her mind.

"Nev-Never mind." At that moment, she saw something heartbreaking. The light in his eyes fizzling out, replaced by darkness.

Izuku's life had nowhere left to go but upwards and upwards it would go.

3 years, and 74 days later.

<--->

"Izuku, someone is here to talk to you." The green-haired boy looked up from his 6th notebook. He had been writing about the new hero 'Hawks'. Along with fixing a few of the other pages that had been damaged at school the week before. One of Kacchan's lackeys had gotten handsy.

Stepping out into the hallway of the group home he'd been given to. Izuku noticed two things, the blonde-haired girl who had come to be his main caretaker. 'She looks rather worried?'

And secondly, a bear, mouse, thing stood before him. A small smile was placed on his face, he was dressed in a suit and held onto two foam cups of tea.

"Hello, are you Izuku Midoriya?" Asked the man, Izuku had seen him somewhere. The boy as of course nodded to the man. "Y-Yes, sir."

"It's nice to finally meet you. May I speak to you for a moment." The boy once again nodded, he was still somewhat wary of people. Everyone he had known looked down upon him, why would this person be different?

Looking across the hall, his eyes fell onto one door in particular that Akasuki was already pointing to. That room only meant one thing and he was not sure if it was good or bad.

Izuku followed the mouse into the room that was meant for meetings. Mainly those that pertain to adoption. "Sit, sit, boy. Would you like some tea?" Izuku gladly accepted the drink and looked towards the man.