I Don't Want to Be Class President.

Summary:

Izuku doesn't want to be class president, there's just too much going on for him to do so. And then the media breaks in and he's just so done with the day.

Beginning Notes:

Wow, I got nothing done this week, like literally nothing done. That's kinda depressing but whatever, I'll make do. This is just a transition chapter that I hope you all enjoy, thanks for reading as always!

"Ahh-" Izuku stuttered as he looked at the media personnel in front of him. They'd been bad the day before, likely due to a leak but this was obscene. There were so many of them, and they were harassing the incoming students!

"Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us, what is the symbol of peace like in person?" The reporter nearly yelled to Izuku's bubbly brunette classmate. The poor girl struggled to inform them that "Well ah- He's super muscley, yea."

"How is he faring as a teacher, what is he teaching?" The same reporter asked, a mic being shoved into the navy-blue haired boy from the battle trail. "His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he is the personification of honor and integrity one would expect from-" And cut, I ain't written this whole thing out.

Several long and boring seconds later...

"Excuse me kid?!?" The reporter called to a similar ashy blonde. Though Kachann certainly didn't give a response to the reports. They still tried to get something out of the boy.

Finally, Izuku stepped up, his green hair as loose as ever and his eyes somewhat tired from the past few days of internship and training. He looked akin to what Aizawa would be if he'd been several years younger.

"Please kid, could you get All Might for us? Hey, aren't you that kid from last year's Sports Festival?" The reporter nearly begged as she shoved a mic into the boy's face. Izuku's voice came out somewhat tired, though that was only fair considering everything as of lately.

"Mr. All Might likely isn't on campus at the moment ma'am. Please stop harassing the students of Yuuei who are simply here to learn." Another figure approached from behind Izuku who'd finally made it through the large crowd that'd formed.

"My student would be correct; you've disturbed them long enough and please get out of here." With that Eraser shewed away the last of the reports who seemed somewhat upset to not be allowed 'vital' coverage.

The mentor and mentee both soon left, the large metal gates shutting as the brunette reporter tried to enter. It seemed unnecessary at times to have such a defense but, soon everyone would realize how important it was.

The outside world was dangerous after all...

"I saw the video feed and went over each of your matches. Bakugo, don't let your failure distract you, you have great talent. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, Okay?" Mr. Aizawa warned as he read through the different files he'd saved for review. "Yea, okay." The boy replied somewhat quietly.

"All right, let's get down to business. This next task will decide your futures." There was a collective gulp that could be heard as every child in the room thought. 'Is it another quirk test!?!'

"You all need to pick a class representative."

'Okay, just normal school stuff.' A collective sigh could be heard throughout the room.