Ah, Insert Title Here!

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, shock absorption and super regeneration, along with a possible mild case of super strength." The A.I. commented as it once again focused on Shigaraki.

"You cheat! How could you possibly know that! How is that even possible, fuck- Nomu destroy that damn mechanized cheater!" The bluenette yells out, the large hulking bird like creature jumped forwards of the group of villains.

Its hand wound back as it lunged towards BT, disappearing, and then reappearing before Midoriya, ready to bring down its fist. Its large hands slammed into the mech. The attack sending small shockwaves throughout the building as Izuku's own arms trembled from the amount of force the black creature exerted.

The villains looked on in abject horror from the fact that a hero managed to not only withstand an attack from Nomu but hadn't taken any damage. The creature raised its other fist in preparation, but Izuku brought Bt's own right-hand forwards, blocking Nomu's next attack.

Readying again, Izuku latched onto Nomu's other hand, tossing the creature backwards.

The beast was sent back several feet, reeling from the force exerted by the forest green mech. Though no pain was caused, it had been pushed back only slightly.

Shigaraki's eyes widened in shock. "He actually stopped Nomu's punch?"

Izuku scanned the black creature before him, his mind analyzing everything he'd noticed from the few seconds. It couldn't be alive; it didn't grunt, nor did it speak. His mind itching to ask-

"It's not conscious, is it?" The bluenette could be heard laughing in the background, monologuing on how strong the creature was and how of course it wasn't conscious.

"BT, non-lethal override." Izuku called out to his partner; the mech seemingly agreeing simultaneously as its left arm reached around it's back. Pulling the heavy chain gun from its sling the A.I. announced to the villains.

"Non-lethal Override engaged, Use of Force Will be Taken. STAND DOWN."

"Your just like the rest of us, willing to kill for a victory! You're no hero, you damn cheater!" The blunette yelled curses as the mech aim fell upon the creature but before he could egg on the pro hero. Another hero kicked him-

Eraser had finally beaten his way through most of the low-level thugs who'd tried to stay away from the ongoing battle between monster and machine. Now the few who were left were faced with dealing with a different pro hero.

"Eraser? Well, isn't this a surprise, I would have thought you'd showed up earlier. Allowing your student to kill? Now that isn't very heroic, is it?" The bluenette questioned, and Aizawa smirked. His mind hadn't had time to process the words uttered by BT and wouldn't get that time for a very long time.

But he could still fight, and he trusted that his student knew what he was doing. And knew the consequences of the actions he was about to take.

"MTMS online, Pilot" The A.I. voiced as two pods extended from the titan's back. "Directly target the Nomu, do not take a shot unless you can hit only the Nomu, BT. Avoid all other life forms." "Affirmative"

As the two confirmed with one another, the Nomu once again lunged for the titan. It's large hands grabbing at BT's metal frame. Tearing part after part from the Titans frame. "BT, if you have a shot take it!" Izuku yelled out as the Nomu forced the Titan to the ground

It's large metal fame colliding with water fountain feature. "BT!" Izuku seemed to yell louder as the Titan continued to take blow after blow. "GRAH!" The Nomu seemed to screech as it tore into the main frame of the Titans exterior.