Her eyes widened at the beach area, "You'll work here today-just relax and serve people. Don't mess up-don't get fired." Solange said.

"That's great advice thanks big sister." Beyoncé gritted out sarcastically and Solange smiled. "Yeah, I know right?" Soloange said grinning.

"Nah but for real-you'll be fine. I'll meet you here around 7." Solange said patting Beyonces shoulder before leaving.

Beyoncé served people on the beach-it wasn't as hard besides the fact it was hot as hell and she's sure she has a pound of sand in her shoe.

Near the beach their was an outside bar, multiple actually. And several places the members could get food at but Beyoncé had to be the one to serve.

She was on "break" now. She wasn't even thinking of a break but she's happy she actually gets one. She sat at the bar part looking out.

"Can I get a water? Yeah-it's just so hot out there and my bottled one literally heated up." Beyoncé heard beside her. The voice sounded a little familiar.

She turned her head slightly and her eyes widened.

She's sure it was Onika, or maybe a girl that looked incredibly like her. What could she be doing here? Could she be one of the rich kids that are always here? She was a few seats down-she was leaning on the bar and Beyonce noticed what she was wearing that debunked that theory.

She was wearing a lifeguard uniform, she seemed to be wearing red shorts too as a cover up for the bottom.

Beyoncé watched the bartender give her water and she smiled and thanked him before Beyonce witnessed her chug it.

The whole time Beyonce had her eyes on her-she's sure it's Onika.

She wasn't sure if she should say hi-Onika was the first person she's ever talked to in Malibu that resulted in a normal chill conversation. Not a awkward encounter.

Solange said she wanted her to get out and make friends-or get a girl. Onika was really pretty-she seemed really nice-and she was the first to talk to Beyonce. She filled all qualifications to be Beyonces friend.

Now the issue was actually talking to her.

Onika was still sitting at the bar, looking out at the beach. Beyoncé noticed her face-it was free of any makeup. She looked pretty with it on and with it off. That was something Beyoncé decided pretty early on.

"Would she even remember me?"

"If she doesn't that's going to be so awkward..."

Beyoncé was an over thinker-she was aware but she's also convinced her overthinking is what's kept her out of trouble and embarrassing herself.

Beyoncé shook her head from her overwhelming thoughts and looked over to where Onika used to be.

She was gone.

Beyoncé turned her head and saw she was walking away-she looked like a movie character to be beyoncé. She never understood those teenage boys in early 2000s movies who would be mesmerized at a girl walking but that's kinda what Beyoncé felt like.