Chapter 45: Millie

Millie
June 2nd, 1994

After returning home, Remus took Millie into the Ministry of Magic to register as an Animagus. They went up to the second floor, and checked into the Department of Magical law enforcement. They were sent to see an Auror to record Millie's animagus for.

"Dora!" Millie exclaimed when they discovered that it would in fact be her cousin registering her.

"Wotcher, Mills! The process is pretty easy, for you at least, I just need you to fill out these papers, Remus will need to sign them since you aren't of age, and they you need to transform so I can record your markings. Pretty simple." Dora explained.

So, Millie and Remus filled out the forms, and then Millie transformed. Dora studied her for her markings, and wrote them down.

"Alright, you can change back now. Double check what I wrote to make sure it's accurate." Dora said.

Millie changed back, and read over Dora's notes. Everything was accurate, but slightly vague.

"Looks good." Millie confirmed.

"When you turn 17, you'll likely have to come back so you can register your final form. I kept things kind vague since you're young, and your animagus form will grow and change with you." Dora explained.

"Sounds good! Thanks, Dora!" Millie replied.

"You're welcome! See you soon Mills!" Dora said.
And with that, Millie and Remus left the ministry.

End of Book 6

*****
Authors Note

Some News:
You will notice that the book numbers have changed- I decided to expand the story to cover part of the Marauders era as well and establish early Wolfstar. This will also allow me to write in my favorite era with some of my other favorites like Lily, James, Marlene, Mary, Dorcas, Regulus and so many others and truly write Peter's betrayal so we can see how he ended up as I wrote him in this book. I will publish the beginning of Book 1: The Adventures of the Marauders on Friday June 17, 2022 and upload new chapters every Friday.

In other news, I will be dropping the beginning of Book 7: The Triwizard Tournament: Raised by Moony and Padfoot on Sunday June 26th, 2022. I will continue to update this series on Wednesdays and Sundays.

A poll question: thoughts on a transgender (ftm) Regulus in the marauders era section of the series? I've seen the theories and I think trans representation is important and I'm on the fence on whether or not to write Regulus that way, especially since he's a grey character who does some shady stuff before his eventual redemption. But I have a cool story arc for him in mine that would be interested to explore. Please comment your answer and/or thoughts on this topic, especially if you are trans. I have talked to friends who are trans and seem down with this idea, but I would appreciate a broader opinion, especially from more people who are familiar with the character.

Thanks to those who have stuck around for all the books and all the time it takes me to write them. I greatly appreciate your support through reading, voting, and commenting. Though I only respond every so often I do read every comment on these stories, and I love seeing how you guys interact with the story, especially the original one. It helps encourage me to keep doing this.

Sending all of you love and good vibes. And most importantly, enjoy the stories.
~Savanah