Beyoncé watched her dance, smile, and Beyoncé was confused on what to do. Everyone was dancing and Beyoncé wasn't sure what to do. This was her first one dancing with a girl-and her first time at a club.

"Hey! Watch me." The girl said directing Beyonces head at her. "Don't be stiff-and don't force yourself to do it-just try!" Onika said and Beyoncé lightly nodded.

She danced-she wasn't used to this and she was sure she was doing it terribly but with the girl smiling and laughing Beyoncé found herself doing the same.

Beyoncé started to feel a bit hot, and a little lightheaded.

"Can we sit down?" Beyoncé asked yelling a bit over the music and Onika nodded. "Sure!" Onika yelled.

They sat outside on a bench together and Beyoncé sighed. "How long have you been in Malibu?" Beyoncé asked taping a sip of her water.

"For like 2 years I think now?" Onika said looking straight forward. Beyoncé liked her side profile, and Onika could feel her eyes on her.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" Onika asked and Beyoncé was completely taken back. Her face heated up a bit at the thought itself. "I-I-N-No?" Beyoncé phrased it like a question.

"Good. sorry about that I've just learned to be straight forward whenever I meet someone in that club." Onika said and Beyoncé slowly nodded.

"Do-do you mean guys like Meek?" Beyoncé asked and Onika laughed a bit choking on her water.

"Crap-uh yeah. Kind of. He's kind of-weird.
Cool guy I guess but dude can't take a hint if it slapped him in the face." Onika said rolling her eyes laughing a bit and Beyoncé smiled at her.

"What are you studying for at college?" Onika asked and Beyoncé sighed. "Mathematics is my major. I don't like it that much. I'm just good at it." Beyoncé said looking down at her sneakers.

"Well what do you want to do?" Onika asked. Beyoncé wasn't used to this-talking to a stranger about whatever but Onika seemed really nice and Beyoncé felt relaxed.

"Music. I really like music. I'm not sure if I just wanna be a guitarist but-singing and playing is just really fun for me. What about you?" Beyoncé said and Onika shrugged.

She looked toward Beyoncé smiling, her curls moved a little with the light wind that passed by.

"I'm not sure. I think my plan is to just enjoy myself for now ya know? See where life takes me." Onika said shrugging.

"I think I like you." Beyoncé said and Onika laughed. "What do you like about me? You met me like 30 minutes ago." Onika said and Beyoncé shrugged.

"You're just-new. Different. And you're really nice-and pretty." Beyoncé said mumbling the last part.

"Thanks. I think I like you too." Onika said nudging Beyoncé. Causing the taller girl to look up and smile.

Just then Beyonce saw a girl approaching them-her eyes directed towards Onika. Onikas lively energy and smile disappeared a bit.

"Nicki, what are you doing?" The girl asked and Onika seemed to shrink in on herself. "Uh-talking to a friend." She said and Beyoncé kept quiet.

"Uhuh. Well, let's go. You ready?" The girl asked and Onika just nodded. She stood up and before she left she turned to Beyoncé.

"It was nice catching up with you, Beyoncé." She said and Beyoncé nodded watching her go-beyoncé noticed how the girl wrapped her arm around Onika.

Onika turned her head a bit and waved at Beyoncé.

Meanwhile..

"Stop, stop!" Onika said giggling as she kept kissing her neck. "Why should I?" Lauren asked as she kept kissing her neck.

"What if my sister sees?" Onika asked and Lauren scoffed. "So? Cmon Onika-how many times have we made out?" Lauren asked and Onika wasn't sure.

"Let's go then. Her car isn't even in the driveway." Lauren said and Onika bit her lip.

"Can we..not tonight?"Onika asked gripping onto Lauren's jean jacket. Lauren rolled her eyes slighty annoyed. "You've never had a problem before." Lauren mumbled.

"I know-I know I just-maybe we can hang out? Like watch a movie or something? I just-I don't want it to always be.." Onika trailed off and she saw how Lauren was just checking her phone.

"Sorry-what'd you say?" Lauren asked and Onika subtly sighed.

"That we can go in." Onika mumbled reluctantly and Lauren just smiled.

Onika sighed as she opened her front door, closing it behind her as Lauren followed.

.
.
.

Onika watched Lauren put her clothes back on as she sat there with her blanket covering her breast.

"I asked you not to leave hickies this time." Onika mumbled and Lauren shrugged. "I forgot." She said putting her jean jacket back on.

"Can we like-talk?" Onika asked and Lauren rolled her eyes. "About what?" She asked.

"Well like-what we are." Onika said and Lauren sighed. "We're friends. I thought we knew this?" Lauren said letting out a bitter laugh.

"But-friends don't normally do what we do." Onika said playing with her fingers. This was how usually most of their interactions went. They have sex-and then Lauren always leaves.

"Listen Nicki-we're friends. You and I. Friends. Let's not make it anymore then what it is yeah?" Lauren said and Onika nodded.

"Alright-see you later." Lauren said clinging out of Onikas window. "I have a front door!" Onika shouted. "This is better!" She heard lauren say.

Onika sighed laying on her back. She thought back to the girl at club-she was nice-kinda funny without trying-and she treated Onika like a human being.

"Onika! Tonight was your dishes night! Get your ass down here!" She heard her sister yell and Onika sighed and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"Coming Ming!" She yelled closing her bedroom door behind her.