She felt out of place almost immediately-she'd never been to a club before. She felt like it was her first day of school again-expect she's an adult-can drink-and is surrounded by drunk people.

The club didn't give off the vibe she thought it was. It seemed 80s themed-that's what it reminded her of. The neon colors-lights-music it wasn't as intense as she thought it would be.

She was till a little lost though.

She decided to get herself a drink-water only. She walked to one of the empty round booths and sat there.

She didn't exactly what to do-dance? She wasn't much of a dancer.

Out of nowhere a girl sat next to her-Beyoncés nose was flooded with the smell of vanilla.

"Go along with what I say." She said and Beyoncé looked around in confusion. "What?" She asked and the girl rolled her eyes. "Just go along with it okay?" She asked and Beyoncé just nodded as a guy walked toward them.

"Onika? Hello?? You've been dodging me like all night. " A guy said and Beyoncé watched them interact.

"Yeah sorry I just wanted to talk to my good ol friend..." The girl said eyeing Beyoncé. "Beyoncé." She spoke up.

"Beyoncé! Yeah! Haven't seen her in like forever. She's my home girl Meek. Friends before guys ya know? Girls code." The girl said grinning.

The guy that was apparently named meek, rolled his eyes. "Fine Onika. You better call me later though." He said and the girls who name was apparently Onika smiled and nodded.

Meek walked away and the girl apparently named Onika sighed and slouched in her seat.

"Dude can not take a hint.." She mumbled. Beyoncé just looked at her. The girl turned towards Beyoncé and have a light smile.

"Sorry for dragging you into that. You have sex one time with a guy and suddenly he won't leave you alone." She said rolling her eyes.

Beyoncé noticed the way she looked-she was all types of pretty to Beyoncé. No wonder that guy didn't want to leave her alone. Her hair was curly and every other facial expression she made showed atleast one dimple.

"The names Onika." She said holding her hand out and Beyoncé slowly took it as they shook hands. "Yours is Beyoncé right? Thanks for playing along. I've been dodging him for like a week. " She said and Beyoncé nodded.

"I haven't seen you here before." The girl said and Beyoncé was a little nervous. "I'm only here for the summer-visiting from college." Beyoncé said.

"Ooo, college girl? That's cool. Where ya from?" Onika asked. Beyoncé gulped a bit peering down at the girls cleavage before looking back up at her.

"Uh-T-Texas Houston-I mean-Houston-texas." Beyoncé said and the girl giggled a bit at Beyonces nervousness. "I'm from New York. Or York New if you want to call it." She said mocking Beyonces earlier mistake.

"S-Sorry." Beyoncé mumbled and Onika brushed her off. "Dont apologize-it's cool. You don't gotta be so nervous ya know. Have you ever heard of letting loose?" The girl asked and Beyoncé nodded.

"Then how about you do it?" She asked standing up taking Beyoncés hand and Beyoncé immediately started shaking her head. "Oh come on we're in a club-don't you want to dance with a pretty girl?" She asked lightly flirting.

"I know I sure do." Onika said and Beyoncé was in a trance. She was a cute girl, lively-she seemed different from half the people here.

She wore earrings that looked like lightning-she wore lip gloss that shined and somehow managed to stay on.