Fear?

Asjah's POV
A month later
Saturday, September 1st
12:00pm

"You sleepy?" I asked as we stood in the kitchen. I was leaning against the counter rubbing the lower part of her back. She was leaning against me.

She been in her office all day writing. She's a ghost writer. Occasionally she make beats and shit.

A/N: idk if I gave her a job yet soo if I didn't here it is.

She only started doing it for fun but started taking it seriously when big shots started hitting her up. Aye she make bank off it too though.

"Nah just hungry" she said." "It's left overs in there" "I know but ion want that" "you want me to order you something?" She nodded then sat up.

"What's wrong witchu?" I asked and tried to kiss me but I moved. "Gimme a kisssss" she dragged poking her lips out.

I pecked her lips twice but she wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a full kiss.

I let my hands roam down her body and underneath her shorts. In the middle of our kiss I heard little footsteps running. She pulled back and I removed my hands.

"Goodmorningggg" Ahmir sang all cheerful. "Goodmorning mir" we said at the same time. He climbed in a chair at the table and sat down.

Jay took his oatmeal out the microwave and gave it to him. It was already a spoon on the table. Then she came back over resuming our earlier position.

He cut the tv on and started watching cartoons while eating. We literally have a tv in every room for no reason. I'm pretty sure if she could put one in the bathrooms she would.

"Bae can we get a dog?" "no" I answered right away. "Yes. Why not?" "Cause no." "But it can be mir's and they can—." "Mir can barely take care of his self"

"But baeeee" she whined. "No Jay'Lani" I said and she smacked her lips. "Ahmir you want a dog?" She asked.

He turned around in his chair and smiled. "Yes. I want a big doggie" he said. "See he wants one" she said. "So the answers still no" I shrugged.

"Actually it's a yes because you're our numbered" "girl bye" "mir we getting a doggie" she said to him. "Yayyy we getting a doggieee" he cheered turning back around.

He kept chanting it over and over again. "We not getting no damn dog" I said lowly and she popped me in my mouth making me jerk back. "Don't cuss at me." She frowned.

"Sorry. We not getting a dog though" I said. "Either you give me a dog or a baby" she said patting my cheek. "The choice is yours" she shrugged turning and walking out.

•••

"Ouu ouu that one. Is that one gonna get bigger or just smaller bigger?" Mir asked pointing to a blue nose pitt.

I just sat back and watched. "Well she's—." The man paused I guess tryna figure out how to explain it to him. "gonna get medium sized. About this high" he finished holding his hand by his leg.

"Fix yo fucking face" Jay'Lani whispered popping my  forehead. I swear I stay getting popped like imma kid or sum.

"What mane?" "Stop mugging everything" she said. "I swear Ian mean to this time. Ian even know I was for real" I said being honest. All she did was hum.

I huffed and wrapped my arms around her from behind stuffing my face in her neck. She held my hands and we watched mir look at dogs.

As he was looking at dogs we trailed behind talking.