Cum on my gun

Brooooo I just wrote some freaky ass shit...

Tiny's POV
Two weeks later
Thursday, June 11th

"Imma slap the fuck out yo ass for real" she yelled at me. "Do it and I'll dump this bag of weed" I said digging in her glove compartment.

"Put my shit back." She said rolling my window up and locking it. I put it back and mushed her head. "Park the car" I said.

"No." "Park it" "no nigga damn" "Giovanni park the fucking car" "no. I just told yo stupid ass no" she said. I reached for the weed again and she pulled over.

I quickly grabbed her braids and yanked her head down. She had some knotless braids in. Long ass shits. And she just got them done too.

"Talk to me like you got some fucking sense before these braids be all over this damn car"

"Ight man damn. Let my hair go" I let it go and she sat up and slapped me. That shit hurt. So I grabbed her cup and threw it on her.

She sat there with her mouth hung open. "Close yo fucking mouth before something fly in it" I said rolling my eyes.

Her ass shouldn't of slapped me. "Yeah you gotta go" she said pulling off. She hit a u-turn in the middle of the rode. Over the grass and everything.

"Slim you tryna fucking kill us" "shut the hell up" she said speeding up. Ion know why she driving so fucking fast.

I'm not getting out this car. We was supposed to go eat and that's what we gon do. So she can turn her goofy looking ass back the fuck around.

A/N: andddd my characters are back to their normal toxic selves😗🤌🏾 we love to see it😖

"Now when you get pulled over yo ass gon be looking stupid as fuck" I mumbled. She stopped the car making me lunge forward.

I almost hit my head on the dashboard. "You dumbfuck. Why the hell would you do that. Now what if I died"

"You alive ain't it?" She said grabbing my neck and pulling my face to hers. Oh lawddd. Now why does she feel the need to snatch me up whenever she pleases.

"Yes but that ain't the point?" "Why do you talk so fucking much?" She asked with her lips ghosting mine.

"I don't know" I whispered. I jumped at the sound of a horn. All she did was blow hers back without breaking eye contact.

"You needa chill. Got me soaking wet in my own fucking car" "if you never sla—." She cut me off by kissing me.

I'm talking bout tongue and all. I slipped my tongue into her mouth but of course she wanted control over the kiss.

She started sucking on my tongue making me moan a little into her mouth. Instead of pulling back like I thought she would she tilted her head a little and deepened the kiss.

This time though her tongue was in my mouth. I let it roam freely. Eventually she pulled back but moved to my neck.

The person behind us blew their horn again but she ignored it.

I wrapped an arm around her neck and tilted my head. "Okayyyy" I said trying not to moan. She needa stop making hickeys.

I got a whole girl to go home to. And what we did the other day was posed to be a one time thing.

Her hand dropped and I felt her unbuttoning my shirt. She kissed down my neck and all over my cleavage.

"Mmmmh" I moaned feeling her tongue rub across my nipple. I was about to put my hand in her hair but she sat up.