Tiktok

Tiny's POV
The next day
Thursday, July 8th

"Hey nigga. Ouu gimme her" I said to Swiss. They came to visit me. He passed me the baby's and we walked in.

"Get the fuck outta my way. And change her. She stank" Bink said handing Swiss the baby bag and pushing him.

She walked in and sat on the couch. I closed the door and we did the same. I handed him Sakyri so he could change her.

"What's wrong witchu?" I asked bink. "Yo brother can't keep his dick in his fucking pants" she said mugging him while he laughed.

"Yall back to this?" I asked. "No. She thinks she's pregnant again" he said and started changing the baby.

"I don't think it. I know because I know my body dickhead" she said. "She been mad like this for the whole week. But refuses to take a pregnancy test" he said.

"Because I know you got me pregnant stupid" she said. "You really act like this wasn't a two person job" he said and I shook my head.

They're a mess. "Okay gimme" I said once he finished. I took her and started playing with her. She just giggled.

"It's not. You had one job and failed miserably" she said. "If you're really pregnant go take the test" he said.

She snatched them out the baby bag and got up. "Where the bathroom?" "Straight down to the right" I said as Sakyri started crying.

"Here" I said giving her to Swiss. "Where yo girl?" "Sleep." I said and he just nodded. "How y'all been? Cali treating y'all good?"

"Yep. I like it. Met some folks too" "glad to see y'all doing good then" I said. Bink came back with the tests and sat on the other side of me.

"Y'all gotta wait. And when they say positive I want some money" she said. "Ight I'll give you a G but if they're negative you owe me one" Swiss said and Bink nodded.

"Gimme her" Bink said reaching for her daughter. Sakyri scrunched her face up and laid her head on Swiss. "Oop" I said.

"That's why I can't stand her. She always wanna act stank around him. Girl I popped you outta my coochie" Bink said reaching over and poking her.

"Anyways you ever have that talk with slim?" He asked. "Yes" "speaking of y'all when's the next TikTok. Chile I'm invested in this series" Bink said.

"What TikTok?" I said. "The one you made. You know that sound that go who you with bitch my ex. Yeah that one"

My mouth hung open. I posted two of them. In the first one she was sleep. You couldn't see shit but the hickeys and my hand roaming her boy.

The other one was me arching and her behind me. Couldn't see her face either in that one. I made a two more and just never posted them.

The third one was of me kissing on her body. Fourth one was of my hand in her pants. Still couldn't see her face in none of them.

I just posted them shits as a joke. Not thinking about shit. "How you see them?" I asked. "They popped up on my for you page. They blew the fuck up"

"Say swear" "couple hunid thousand likes a piece. And they got over a million views." "Oh my. I can't delete them either"

"Why would you wanna?" "We're not together girl." "Why can't you?" Swiss asked. "I'm locked outta that account" I said and he started laughing.

"Why y'all not together? I thought by now y'all would figure this shit out" "it's so much. We gotta talk uhhh come on. Swiss we'll be back"

I got up and grabbed my keys. Bink followed and we ended up in my car. "Okay so what are we here for" "it's a lot of shit. I did a lot of shit" I said starting my car up.