Confessions

~Excuse the mistakes🤧🤌🏾

Two weeks later
Sunday, April 5th
Asjah's POV

"Slim make the deal" I said rubbing my temples. I've been trying to convince her for like 30 minutes now.

"No. I don't need it. I already own three buildings" she said wiping her eyes. She's also been crying nonstop.

This girl is so broken and it's hard to see. "Okay but you can't let this breakup shit block your grind" "money can't buy happiness" she said.

"I never said it could." "So I'm okay without it" she said making me smack my lips. I snatched her phone and clicked on the contact.

To: Barrel Minc
Sorry I couldn't tell you this over the phone. I'm in a very nosy environment right now and didn't want to make it hard on you. But I would like to accept your offer. We can speak about terms and more in person. Please feel free to contact me in order to set up a meeting.

Boom bow that's how you fix that.

"Now you own a strip club" I said handing her back the phone. "And make sure you put yourself as co-owner since you want me to have this shit so bad" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah okay anyways" I said sitting on the bed beside her. "Ugghh what do you want nowwww" "for you to stop crying" I said getting on my phone.

"I'm not crying anymore. Well right now" "you hungry?" "No. Leave me alone" "too bad. Get dressed" I said getting up.

"Noooo Asjah leave me alone" "Nope. Let's go eat" I said shaking her body. She groaned and sat up. "Go shower and get ready" I said.

"You go shower" "I did already" I said leaving the room. That's her fault for choosing to come stay at my house. I would have nagged her either way though.

I pulled out my phone and called someone. Surprisingly she answered.

"Kiarrahhhhhh my homie. Big dawggg. My main squeezeee. Whatchu doinggggg"
"Asjah get the fuck off my phone"

"Damn the government? Fuck I do to you?"
"Stop playing on my phone. No I'm not getting back with her. Fuck her."

"She didn't cheat though"
"Like I'd believe you. You'd lie for her. Did it before"

"But the difference between now and then is that now I'm telling the truth"
"Goodbye sticky"

"No wait. At least hear her out. Meet up with her or some shit."
"Hmmm Nope"

"Why?"
"Cause she's a fucking hoe"

"Watch yo tone lil lady. Now let's try that again. Why?"
"Cause I don't want to. That was her last straw. She played with me one to many times"

"She didn't cheat ki. She's literally a wreck right now"
"Like I'm not."

"I didn't say you weren't. But why would she cheat if she loved you?"
"That's the same thing I'm wondering"

"You so fucking— ouuuu. Okay can she see Keialah?"
"I don't know if I can trust her with Keialah anymore"

"Woah wait. When has she ever gave you a reason not to?"
"Her hoe literally put a fucking gun to my daughter's head"

"But that wasn't slim. That little girl is always safe in slims arms"
"So whatchu saying? That my daughter isn't safe in my arms? That I let that shit happen?" I could tell she was about to cry.