Love?

Slim's POV
The same day
Thursday, July 8th
5:00pm

"You need to leave her alone" Asjah said as we walked through this factory. She just got here and she's talking about tiny.

I been here. I'm here for certain reasons. I also got this officer following me for my "protection" but he finna go to sleep in a few.

"Why?" I said stopping at the door I needed to go in. I sent a quick text and when the person read it I walked in.

Me and Asjah ducked at the same time. The dudes at the door grabbed the officer and put a cloth over his nose. I kept walking.

"She shady as fuck. I also don't like her but you know this. She also still likes you" "what does her liking me have to do with me?"

"Slim you're slowly gravitating back to her. You needa leave her alone before you develop feelings" "ion want her though. I love Kiarrah"

"That's what you keep telling yourself. Leave that girl the fuck alone slim. She not no fucking rider and you know this shit. She damn sure ain't changed"

"Youn know that" "make the call then. To her and Kiarrah. And watch who gon really hold you down. Slim you gon lose something good for something that done fucked you over one too many times"

I huffed and sat on the couch. She did the same. We're at a one of my dads factory. But in the back part.

It's some shit I gotta do here. After I handle this. I pulled out my phone and called tiny.

"Yeah?" She said.
"I uhh need your help"
"Okaaay?"
"I need you to hold something for me?"
"What? Slim I know it's not no—
"I'm in some deep shit tiny. I need you"
"No slim. I'm not getting my hands on nothing dirty"
"Tiny—
"No"
"I could get life bruh"
"You got yo self into this shit. I'm not finna lose my career over you"
"It's not even all day. Just for an hour until they search—
"No slim. Handle that shit yourself. Don't call me on no bullshit like this"
"Tiny I need you. You know I'd never cal you on some shit like this if I didn't"
"No" she said and hung up.

"Look at that" Asjah said. "She ain't my bitch though so I wouldn't expect her to say yes" "she wouldn't have did it even if y'all were in a relationship and you know this"

"Now if roles were reversed you know damn well you woulda said yes" she said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm used to the shit though. I know how to hide a fucking gun"

"And so does she. You acting like y'all ain't grow up in the same fucking gang. In a gang at that. Stop riding for people that won't do the same or you."

"Now call Kiarrah" she said and I did.

"What do you want" she asked. Attitude clear as day. She still mad about them videos.
"I need your help"
"With what?"
"I need you too hold something for me"
"Hold what?"
"A gun"
"Is it dirty?"
"Yeah. I- just got myself into some uhhh deep shit"
"I thought you were done with that stuff slim"
"I was but shit happens. So can you?"
"Slim no I—
"Please Kiarrah"
"I can't."
"I need you" I said and the line went silent.
"Kiarrah I need you. You know I'd never call you on some shit like this if I didn't" I said.
"For how long?"
"An hour. Just until they search my shit"
"You gon bring it?" I can't believe she's really do this shit for me.
"You gotta come pick it up. They watching me"
"Slim cover it up. I don't even wanna see it. I don't wanna touch it either."
"Okay. You uhhh got my location right?"
"Yeah"
"Okay. See you inna little while"
"Just an hour right?"
"Yeah. I promise"
"..."
"I love you" I said softly. She stayed silent for awhile then hung up.