A girl?

Xiao Zhan thought Wang Yibo is going to beat him so he tightly closed his eyes, his lips were trembling in fear. Ofcourse he never ever in his life encounter such creepy man , he can't do anything in defence as his body went numb.

Yibo smirked after seeing the scared face of Zhan. He hold Zhan's chin with one  hand and lift it up . He was now caressing Zhan cheek with his thumb. He was totally emerged in the Beauty of Zhan ,he can't take off his eyes from Zhan face. Where in another hand Zhan was feeling weird, he was feeling strange sensation in his body when Yibo touch his face but still he didn't open his eyes.

" Are you girl in man dress? "Yibo asked with evil smirk.

Zhan opened his eyes in one go and give death glare to Yibo, ofcourse it was not new for him , whenever anyone meet him for first time he/ she ask same question and Zhan hate it.

He slapped yibo hand which was caressing his cheeks  and push Yibo by using both his hands.

" I think your mind has stopped giving you right information Mr. Wang , can't you see i am man" Zhan shouted at Yibo and glared

But Yibo somehow found it cute , Zhan's nose was slight red in anger , puffy cheek were attractive, his pink lips turn into cute pout.

" Ooh really? , let me correct you  , you are not a man you are a boy but not just Simple one  but a bunny boy. " Yibo teased Zhan with smirk."" I don't understand why brother choosen you for my safety ,hah! Look at you self so weak and fragile( look Zhan from top to bottom)

" Mr. Wang Let me tell you , i have trained as a best doctor of Wang Hospital, if you don't believe me then go and ask  anyone about me , just tell them my name and they will tell you how talented i am, although i have very less working experience but still my work history is clean and white with no mistake, i have got oppourtunities to work with lots of senior doctors and handled so many serious cases/ operations / surgeries  " zhan said produly while folding his both hands on his chest

Yibo was shocked to hear this all, the boy infront of him must be in his early twenties but he is surely talented. yes Yibo believe whatever Zhan said because he is mastered in reading faces of people, he can easily say who is lying and who is not . And after seeing the confidence of younger one he can say Zhan is saying truth and moreover his elder brother will never choose any unexperinced and useless doctor of him . he was busy in thinking all of these but at a sudden he hear a loud shout.

"what is wrong ? why the lift stop in middle? " zhan shouted in panic and started to presss random buttoms in order to start the lift again .

yibo also realise that the lift stop in middle ,he went to zhan and pull him back "  ohh god .. why are you screaming ? it must be any technical issue , someome will come soon" yibo said irritatily.

" n..no one will come soon , don't you know this lift is used by only Dr. Haikuan and his close staffs or person... no one in whole hospital is  allowed to use it  you are using because u are his brother " zhan said to yibo and again went to entrance of lift and started to bang the gate"" HELP . CAN ANYONE HEAR ME, HELP US .. WE STUCK HERE.' "" Zhan began to shout , hoping someone will help them after hearing his voice.

Yibo was thinking something ,and finally he again pulled zhan toward him . he was holding both arms of zhan by his two hands while zhan's both palm were on yibo's chest to maintain balance so that he won't fall down due to sudden action of Yibo. there body were so closed to each other that Yibo could hear the heartbeat of Zhan which was beating fast in horror while Zhan can feel Yibo's hot breath on his face. 

finally yibo broke the silence and asked zhan" what about you? "

"HUH??? "" Zhan didn't get what yibo was trying to ask him.