where are you xiao zhan

Somewhere in dark hall

"Morning sir, Our investigation is on way ,but there is no any information about his family. I think he don't have any family ". a man in black cot States these to a young man who was comfortably sitting on his chair with crossed leg.

"I think you are getting bored with your life , I can help you by taking your life out of your body". Said the young man and hold the neck of person very tightly.

*Cough* Sir *cough* we are trying our best ,please keep  patience." But those words were unheard by the young man and his grip on his neck became more tighter .then suddenly a door open with bang!!! And a man in his early 40's came inside the hall.

As the young man see the person who just came inside hall ,his grip around the neck of man in coat loosen and he threw that man in a corner of  the hall.
That man in black coat bow to the guest and run away from the hall

Conversation between young man and the  the man who just came.

"My  boy what was this ....didn't I told you to control on your anger .?Always remember anger is our most dangerous enemy."  Said that man and make himself comfortable on sofa and gesture that young man to sit.

"I know Uncle Wen ,but I can't control my anger when I come to know that I am again failed in searching the precious thing of that killer. I had worked hard and now fourteen years is passed , I don't have any patience, I just want to see him suffering like I had ." Said the young man and sit beside his uncle.

My boy .. I already told you , he is the reached person in China ,for him his most important and precious thing is his money and power ,you just take these things away from him and see how he suffer, no doubt he will close to death" said the wen Chao and pat the shoulder of young man.

" No Uncle wen .. I don't think his most precious thing is his money and power . If it is Money and power then why he is hiding his family . No doubt his most precious thing is his family."

Hmm... At a point you are right too . Well i have hired my personal spy over this issue and they concluded that your fathers killer have a son but right now he is in USA." Said Wen Chao a took out a file from his bag and passed it to that young man

Inside the file

Name: Xiao Zhan
Age:6
Pic:( there was a pic of a six years old child)

That young man look at his uncle and speak out " what is this and who is this child"

" Well.  My boy we still don't have more information about that killers family , but according to my spy that killer is single father ,his wife died after giving birth to his son, and he sent his son to USA when he was just 6 years old . After that he never had any contact with his son ,it seems like he almost forgot he have a son . And...

That young man complete his uncle's statement" and because he never contacted his son, that is why we are not able to find his son.. right??

"Yes my boy   , u r right"

That young man stand up and settle his coat and speak out" wait for me xiao Zhan because I am going to make ur life hell ,so that your killer father can know the feeling of loosing someone who is your precious..... I ,Wang yibo will take my revenge  from you Mr. Xiao for killing my father.

" Yes my boy ,yibo ,I know you can and you will"

" Uncle wen I I'll personally go to USA and check over that Xiao Zhan"

" Alright yibo you go ,i will handle here "

Wang yibo left the hall with his cold and expressionless face and ordered on of his employee to book a flight ✈️ for USA .