What's going on your mind Brother Haikuan.

In USA

At wang Haikuan House.

A black Mercedes enter in the parking lot . A very handsome and tall man came out with black glasses covering his eyes. His aura was completely dark and cold .All the servants bowed their heads and welcomed him. A man came out from inside the house and first bowed his head and paid respect to the young man. The man took the young man inside the house.

" Young master this is your room , senior master had to go hospital for some urgent work ,He is coming , he said that by the time he is coming, you should take rest, the journey must have been very long, you must have been tired.." Saying this the man started keeping all the belongings of that young man inside the room.

The young man was still silent while maintaining his cold and scary look. He entered the room and have a quick look of the room . That room was well maintained and everything were kept to their right place .

"Young master ,i will take my leave now. If you need anything just let us know we all are here in your service" said the man and slightly bowed to the young man and finally left the room"

Outside the room.

" Phewww.... OMG I did not know that I was holding my breath for so long. This young master is really very scary . I can't remember his face. But I feel like I have seen this man somewhere!! but where??. whatever ... I pray that the senior master should come back home as soon as possible." Said the man and run downstairs as he heard the doorbell sound

*Ding* * Dong* someone pressed the doorbell of the house.

" Yes comming" said the man and opened the main door . As soon as he opened the door he almost jumped over the man who was about to press the doorbell for the second time.

" Senior master !! Your are back .. welcome ( moved back to give way to his senior master to enter in house) .

" Yes i am back jin . You look so happy Is there something you want to say." Said the man ( who is haikuan , Yibo's elder brother).

ZhanjinNick name Jin ( A/N :: i will use Jin as his name)Age: 22Wang Haikuan assistant

Zhanjin
Nick name Jin ( A/N :: i will use Jin as his name)
Age: 22
Wang Haikuan assistant.
He was very poor and orphan, he used to live in orphanage But when he was sixteen years old, the orphanage was closed and since then it started living on the road. One day when some goons were bullying him then Then haikuan who was passing by there, his eyes shifted on him . Haikuan saved zhanjin and send those goons behind the bar . He offered zhanjin some money but being the honest and innocent creature zhanjin refused the sum and asked haikuan to give him some work to do ,he want to earn money by his own labour.

From that day zhanjin work as haikuan's personal assistant , he look after the whole house in absence of haikuan . And in return haikuan gives him a place to live in his house, food to eat, clothes to wear and all other facilities.