10. Maths Homework

Start from the beginning

" Umm.... do i know you ? " I said . 

 Layla's jaw literally dropped . I wish i had a camera to take a pic of her reaction . It was hilarious . I managed to suppress my laugh . 

" Don't worry you soon will " he said with a polite smile that didn't looked polite at all . 

He came closer to me and wishpered " Come with me or you'll regret it ." 

I - i was stunned . That voice gave me goosebumps again . Mister are you a ghost ? Why are you giving me goosebumps every now and then . 

It felt like the butterflies in my stomach were making a tornado . 

" Follow me " he said . 

We went to the Music room . It was close to our class and nobody was present there . 

"What do you want ?" I said .

"What do i want ? Aren't you already aware of that ?" "Give me back my Maths homework" . 

"And why should i ? " 

" What do you want ? " He said .

You .

" Tell me why on your first day of school you came home 5 hours late ? " I just wanted to make sure that he wasn't hanging out with bad kids . Or got into some trouble . 

He sighed . And ruffed his hair . 

".........." ??? Why isn't he answering . 

There was silence in the room . All that could be heard was the kids outside the room chatting . 

" Promise you won't laugh " he said . 

" ..... Kay ? " Laugh?? That depends . 

" I got lost " 

"........." Hummm... Humm... 

" I read a poster that said that a gaming centre was ahead . I went to find it and got lost ." 

" That gaming centre got closed a month ago . " i said . Even though i didn't lived there before ... still i knew this fact . 

I handed him his maths homework . I opened the door of the room and got out .

"HA ! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!"  I started laughing as soon as i got out .

He got lost . Funny . 

(Picture source - Another typical fantasy romance

I went back to my class and the girls surrounded me as if i were some celebrity . Calm down, i have enough autographs for all . 

" You know him Leah !? " My calssmate said . I won't say the name . Coz i don't remember it anyway . 

" What did you both talked about ! " Another girl said . 

If I don't answer now , then they'll keep asking hundreds of question . 

" When it was his first day of school he got lost . I helped him . So, he wanted to thank me " it wasn't a whole lie . On his first day he did got lost .

The girls looked reliefed . Bitches what the hell did you thought we talked about ? 

_____

The school ended . I went home . 

" Leah and Killian dinner's ready ! " Charlotte shouted from kitchen . 

As soon as i went out i saw Killian coming out . 

"Pfft" sorry it's hard to control my laughter . 

He looked angry . No actually he looked like a cat that got angry .  

Cute . 

Author :

It's the longest chapter till now . I hope you all didn't got bored . 

Here's a meme related to this chapter -