6. Friends reunite and familiar cooking

Start from the beginning

Hiruzen: W-What on earth happened here.

He said stuttering a bit.

Naruto: This my friends is a fracture of the power that the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins possesses.

He said while smirking to the two adults who just seemed to frozen like status.

Naruto: Well time to use my alarm clock.

He said with gleaming eyes and an evil smirk.

Once both Men smacked on the head, Kakashi then with his fist hit his son on the Head and yelled.

Kakashi: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO HIT ME, MUCH LESS THE HOKAGE WITH THAT WHITE FAN.

Hiruzen: Now now Kakashi calm down, I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Said the elderly man to the masked Nin who was hitting the head of the young boy in front of him.

As he was about to speak again Kakashi saw something going into the crater and it was a pale-green glow and it reminded him of the time when Naruto got his weapon, so he tells the Hokage to look at the glow.

Kakashi: Lord Third look.

As the elderly man turned around he saw the pale-green glow heading toward the center of the crater, that's when he noticed a child laying there and so all of them jumped down into the crater.

As they were making there way towards the child, the glow seemed to stop and landed right next to the boy and they could see it was a sword with five holes in it.

Once they got to the child they could see that he had Golden - blond hair that was messy and on the top two strands coming out in the shape of a V, he had Tan skin and had a little bit of a baby fat face.

( just imagine him in Sasuke's clothes and younger )

Hiruzen: What is a child doing out here and why is he unconscious?

Kakashi: The better question is why is he wearing clothes that belong to the Uchiha Clan.

As he said that Hiruzen looked at the boy's clothes and noticed that the left sleeve was ripped, as he then took a closer look at the arm he saw a mark that was the same dark wine red color that Naruto had, the only difference is that it was a different animal and it resembled that of a Dragon head biting his own tail and it was located on his left other bicep, midway between the shoulder and elbow.