Bonus part 4- Yoongi

Začít od začátku

 As she and Hobi became friends she started to hang out with us. I was happy but bit jealous too. She always hangs out with him and now they keep secrets. I feel they are hiding something from me. My best friend and my crush has some secret. What if they are dating in secret? No way they won't keep it from me. What if?

One day I went for meeting with my teachers and was going to café. Joon told me Hobi and Hana will be waiting for me there as he had some work. I saw Hana and Hobi bickering around as I entered café. Hobi was holding her wrist and Hana was whining. They looked so close and Jealousy was filling inside me. I went near to them then I heard what Hobi was saying,

"If you don't buy me that cake, I will tell Yoongi that you like him"

"What?" I was too shocked. She likes me? I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Suddenly Hana noticed me standing behind Hobi stunned. She was so shocked to see me and Hobi turned to see why she was shocked. When he saw me he clapped his hands in his mouth. Before I could say something she removed Hobi's hands from her and ran away. I was standing there looking at Hobi.

I had a hard time digesting the news for a few days. I had never loved anyone. I was afraid I might hurt her. She avoided us. She stopped hanging out with Hobi as well. She ran away from him when he tried to talk to her. Seeing her like that hurt me. When I encountered her one day in the corridor, she ran away again, so I decided to end it. I stormed into Hobi's classroom next break and dragged Hana out with me. Hobi and Joon were watching me with their mouths open. I pulled her up to the rooftop and made her stand before me. She wasn't looking at me.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

She wasn't answering

"Tell me Hana, what I heard that day was true?"

She kept silent and I sighed

"Are you scared of me too? like rest of the school?" I asked her sadly.

She raised her head and looked at me. Her eyes told me she understood.

"No...it's not like that...." she tried to calm me.

But I was hurt that she views me as well.

I let her go and about to walk away.

"I'm sorry if I scared you"

"No.... I'm not scared of you.... listen......I'm shy", she shouted from back which made me freeze on my spot.

"I'm sorry if I acted like I'm scared of you but I was shy....to face you...that is the truth", tears were flowing from her eyes. I gathered some courage and walked towards her.

"Do you really like me even though I'm like this? A monster for everyone?" I grabbed her shoulders.

"You.... are not...a monster....", she was struggling to look into my eyes.

"Then do you like me?"

She nodded

I pulled her to a hug, she was shocked.

"I love you Hana"

"What?" she was shocked.