Chapter-16

Jin?

Emma saw Jin and paused. Her her smile faded and she became gloomy all sudden which stunned Namjoon.

Namjoon- what happened?

Emma- That's him

Namjoon- which? that handsome guy? Oh my god you got a handsome ex.

Emma- yeah, worldwide handsome

Namjoon- what?

Emma- nothing

Namjoon- wait, I think I know the person near him.

Emma- who?

Namjoon- Emma, what is your ex's job?

Emma- he is in cyber cell, why?

Namjoon- the person near him is a drug dealer whom i were searching

Emma- what, but he is not...why is he following him?

Namjoon- come let's find what are they up to

Namjoon and Emma secretly followed then in to the room. It was heavily guarded but they somehow found a way to peep in. Emma and Joon watched what is going on inside that room.

When she saw who was there, Emma was shocked.

.

.

.

Emma- Sehun?

Sehun doesn't seem to be himself. His face seemed more devilish. There was a girl nearby who made Jin sit near him. she couldn't hear what they were speaking but Jin look terrified. But suddenly Sehun slapped him and he fall down. Standing up from his seat, Sehun walked towards him. His limp was obvious. That girl stopped Sehun from beating Jin again. Emma understood something and pulled Namjoon along with her. They ran towards Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok leapt from his seat as Emma approached.

Hoseok- where were you?

Emma- I must tell you something important. We must go to your house now. How about you, Joon?

Namjoon- my police are here and I guess I have to be here. Why?

Emma- its related to June's murder.

Hoseok- what?

Namjoon- I have to catch Max.

Yoongi- Max is here?

Emma- Attacking now isn't a good idea, we should catch him when no one is there. We will help you, come...

Namjoon- okay

Yoongi- let's go, Hoseok

Hoseok- ready

.

.

.

Emma, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon was hiding in parking area with some police. It is impossible to arrest him where there are many bodyguards. Some police were on undercover in party watching their moves. At last they got informed that he is coming there with four body guards.