y/n: should I try this!!?

saying that to myself I did the process. I was looking for the results as I'm biting my nails. I'm sitting on the toilet lid. A tear escape from my right eye as I see the results

y/n: I... I'm pre...pregnant /smile/

I hold my stomach as I slightly rub it.

y/n: I can't believe you're inside me. I... I'm you're mother

I started crying with happiness but wait....

y/n: what should I do now!? I can't tell my mom about this and whom should I say this!? Tae!!, will he accept this baby!?

my insecurities are eating me up. I really don't have any idea about anything now. I can't do anything.

Just relax y/n. wait for a good time to tell this to everyone, ok.

y/n: yes, just wait for Tae everything will be alright and you should wait for him

~ TIME SKIP ~

I was sitting on couch waiting for Taehyung. I called him numerous times but he didn't pick up. It's past 11:30 I eat the dinner coz I need eat and stay healthy. I was waiting for him to come.

after some time I sigh and went inside our room. I sit on bed still waiting for him. the door get opened as Taehyung come inside unstable!?

I run to Tae and hold him as I close the door behind but he immediately push me.

Tae: DON'T TOUCH ME

y/n: wh...what happened, Tae!? /confused/

saying that I try to hold him again but he just yank me away. I look at him with hurt expression.

y/n: Tae, why did you drunk and what happened!?

Tae: this the the problem with you *hiccup* y/n. you never listen to me. I told you to listen to me right!!

y/n: what did I do!?

Tae: you!!

Tae come to me and hold my neck chocking me. I widen my eyes and try to release his grip

y/n: Tae, listen to me. you're drunk please leave me you're hurting me.

Tae: then what about me. didn't you hurt me, huh

y/n: wh...when did I do th...that!?

Tae loose his grip and released me. I immediately fall on floor as I cough loudly. I started to take all the oxygen around me as if I didn't take it sence I born.

Tae: you!! I was trying to *hiccup* pro...protect you but you never listen to me.

I look at Tae who's towering me. I stand up from ground and push him. he fall on bed.

y/n: I think I should need protection from you /angry/

but I didn't get any replay from him. I went near him and see that he's sleeping. I sigh and remove his shoes, socks. then I remove his tie.

suddenly thick water drop fall on Taehyung face I didn't understand where did it come from but those thick water drops fall again and my cheeks become wet. I bring my hand to my cheek and see my tears. Now, I understand these are actually my tears.

I remove Tae coat and covered him with blanket. I made my way to couch and sit their as I'm looking at Taehyung unconscious body. I was crying