~ chapter 40 ~

✧༺♥༻✧

𝘚𝘰, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.... 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺

✧༺♥༻✧

Tae pov

     I come to trainee building to kill that betrayer. I was soo angry on him and seeing y/n conditions night time made it more difficult for me to control myself. she trusted him but in return he just backstabbed her.

I try to find my mobile but I couldn't find it then I remembered when y/n helping me in wearing my coat she took it from me and put in on night stand. So, I called my guard and told him him to go back home and bring y/n with my mobile...

I can't trust anyone with my mobile as their are some business, our mafia dealings are in....

But I can't let y/n come here. It's a dark side of world. I can't trust anyone with seeing her. she's innocent and I should hide her. So, I told my man to clear the way and I also send most of the people back to home. moreover everyone will be busy and nobody will come out off their rooms

after waiting. she arrived I take my mobile and call mr.lee
I keep an eye on y/n as she looking around curiously. the guard come and call her.....

y/n: why!?

she qustioned him.... I look back immediately as I hung up the call not caring at all.

Tae: I told him to take you back home after you bring me my mobile.

y/n: but Tae, I__ /cut off/

Tae: you're going back that's it

saying that I see y/n pout angrily and went away I leak my lips and look down smiling a bit as I mumble

Tae: she's still a kid

then I hear my mobile vibration and pick up the call as I come out going towards the "red room"

the corridor is dead silent as leather boot sounds eco through the corridor and the two guards who are guarding the "red room" immediately opened as a dark figure stepped in as some painful scream to be heard......

Tae pov

      I walk to the chair as I sit on it. I smirk seeing him as I cross my legs and lean on the chair resting my back....

Tae: it's good to see you, CHAN /smirk/

chan slowly lift his head up as his face is unrecognized by the bruises....