Bonus chapter 3- Jimin, Joon and Jin

Začít od začátku

"She? She...... is ...... dead ..."

"Oh .... I'm sorry"

"It's alright"

"Me reminding of her, is that making you sad?"

"No. it's just opposite. I feel happy."

"I'm glad."

She gave a smile and ran towards a girl who fell down. Jimin watched her making that child laugh. He stood there smiling.

"She is cute ......"

*********

Namjoon

"See I was right", she laughed at me and walked away. I beat at my desk angrily making her flinch and turn. But she again laughed.

"What did that poor desk did to you, when it was all your fault misreading the information?"

"Shut up and get lost", I shouted

She just laughed again and went outside. I can't believe that today I failed and she won. She is gonna laugh at me for many days. We both won a case together but she was right about evidence this time.

This was us from the beginning. We both were competitive since training. That time we both were training hard to win the first place but none of us won. We both joined narcotics in same time. There again we started competition. We don't know why but our ideas were always different. We both live in different worlds. When it comes to case solving we both prefer different methods. It's war for us to prove who is right. Half of the time I will be right and half time she. I don't know why we are doing this but this is how we does.

Namjoon sighed and walked out to get some fresh air. He was standing there looking outside the window admiring beauty of sky. He heard a familiar laugh which made him look there. He saw her talking to some officer. It was clear that he was flirting with her. Namjoon felt a sudden rush of anger inside him. He stood there clenching his jaw, looking at her how she was standing there smiling at him. He gazed her and wondered why he is so bothered about her.

"She is nothing special, just a pain in my ass. Why should I bother whether she flirts or not?"

He shakes his head and go inside. Next few days he kind of started watching her every movement. Even though he was confused at his own behavior he was enjoying it.

It was busy day for Namjoon and he was working on some cases. He accidentally overheard her fellow female subordinates talking.

"Did you hear that our madam was asked out by our hot senior?"

"What he did that? wait, aren't they friends?"

"Yes, but he had crush on her for a long time."

"Really? What did she say?"

"I don't know. but they look cute together."